Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Oath of Loyalty [v0.10] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1607680373857.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2021-09-12
Developer: Oath of Loyalty - Oath of Loyalty - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.10
Game Version: 0.10
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Added my own walkthrough. AB's mod no longer required for one.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -

OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You had me at "Compatible with IAmAB Walkthrough Mod". ;) :LOL: But seriously, sounds good. Thank you so much for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ok third times a charm. Forgot to delete my persistent files before testing the last one. This time it should work. just keep in mind you still have to have the character unlocked in the storyboard. I tried unlocking them ahead of time but it broke some of the story arcs.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if anyone has an Android port with this and iAmAB's mod they could share with me?

Thank you for your time :)

wet-mud

Aug 11, 2019
ok third times a charm. Forgot to delete my persistent files before testing the last one. This time it should work. just keep in mind you still have to have the character unlocked in the storyboard. I tried unlocking them ahead of time but it broke some of the story arcs.
That worked! Thank you again and thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi wondering if anyone has an Android port with this and iAmAB's mod they could share with me?

Thank you for your time :)
I've informed our porters to hold off a bit as Sir Leon is in the process of creating a seperate replay mod that will be available from the main menu that will be added to IAmAB WT mod. I had originally intended to do that rather than the unlock as you would not have to wait to unlock the individual characters, but Leon was already about half way through. Hopefully he'll be done soon. Once he is, the next step is to get one of the team's porters to port the game with all of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Oath of Loyalty 0.6 Compressed with ShaddyModda 's Cheats + IAmAB 's walkthrough mod+ Sir Leon 's Gallery Mod , also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial android port of Oath of loyalty 0.10 with ShaddyModda Replay, Cheats and Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures etc

Grant storage permissions on first run.
Your existing save files will be moved to their new location.
Any issues let me know.

Last edited: