devoidofhentai

Nov 12, 2018
played, and so far find it having a lot of potential, hopefully you will add sounds to the scenes, and a gallery would be nice (if either are not already planned that is)
Thanks! There should be sounds during the animated scenes because I manually added them to the videos in Premiere.
:'c i hate my life xd
Haha once again, sorry!
Android version??
It'll come with Chapter 2 at the start of October because I'm still working on the UI and there will be more content to make it a bit more worth it to go through the hassle of installing it on an Android device.

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Yea I found out why I did not hear any sounds, it seems that all sound is tied to the Music slider, rather than only music be tied to it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: devoidofhentai

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
There were a lot of pictures that were not at the proper resolution which led to some major black bars on top/sides of the window, particularly early on and also some really jarring image stutter as it moved to images that were different resolutions. This was with the compressed version at least. Not going to download 3.5 gigs to see if the full release is like that as well.

• Angry

devoidofhentai

Nov 12, 2018
Yea I found out why I did not hear any sounds, it seems that all sound is tied to the Music slider, rather than only music be tied to it
Huh, that's really weird that it does that. I guess I'll just stick to using the audio files instead.
There were a lot of pictures that were not at the proper resolution which led to some major black bars on top/sides of the window, particularly early on and also some really jarring image stutter as it moved to images that were different resolutions. This was with the compressed version at least. Not going to download 3.5 gigs to see if the full release is like that as well.
Yup, it is a compressed issue thing, and it relates to me having uploaded the wrong compressed versions. I can't change the downloads so I'll submit a request for the corrected, compressed version to be uploaded instead. Sorry for the issue and wasting some of your time, but thanks for pointing it out!
Whoops, I forgot to change the [] into {} for the name change, and the brother part for the inevitable patch/code. Can't believe I missed that. Already found it and changed it in the code. I don't want to re-compile this version just for that one inconsequential (for now) line. Sorry, but thanks for finding and pointing it out!

devoidofhentai

Nov 12, 2018

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks! There should be sounds during the animated scenes because I manually added them to the videos in Premiere.

Haha once again, sorry!

It'll come with Chapter 2 at the start of October because I'm still working on the UI and there will be more content to make it a bit more worth it to go through the hassle of installing it on an Android device.
Dont worry c:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
By the way when you do the sexual events you use things like camtasia or honey select has a record system sorry if my english is wrong

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Just tried it out. Here are my thoughts in no particular order after playing through to the internship part:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I think it could use some work but the girls are very attractive, so you have that going for you.

devoidofhentai

Nov 12, 2018
By the way when you do the sexual events you use things like camtasia or honey select has a record system sorry if my english is wrong
OBS, if there's a built-in recording system in HS2 I could not find it.

Just tried it out. Here are my thoughts in no particular order after playing through to the internship part:

Overall, I think it could use some work but the girls are very attractive, so you have that going for you.

Jan 20, 2018
Well the renders are nice at the least. Ellie, Zooey, Maye, and Cecillia are probably the ones I like most. The animation also seems pretty good.

The writing though.. is a bit questionable. Granted it's an h-game, but it does seem to just sort of jump around a bit.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes