RPGM - Completed - Oba-sans Saga [v1.30] [IZAKAYA YOTTYANN]

1. 4.00 star(s)

NotBatman

It's a short one but filled with content. Nice art, the conversations don't drag on. The gameplay is simple and fine. The fight element isn't annoying, which is a big plus. Overall, the game is very good.

I'm not a big fan of the relationship with MC's mother, but it won't affect the rating.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KWHP92

Its a really simple rpg game but enough to be fun! not really grindy and you can finish it in 2-3 hours.

The heroines are really good specially If you are a fellow Milf Enjoyer! the writing is good and I had a really great time reading this.

Also theres a bunch of good h-scenes.

and I am a simple man, I see a game with amazing Milfs I give 5*.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Torcha

Is this an amazing RPG? No. Is it a pretty simple one with less grind than most and plenty of hot, mature women? Yes, and for that reason, it's in my top 10 because the writing is solid, the gameplay isn't a hindrance, and the art is great. One of my simplest top 10, but deserving nonetheless.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

zlather

Nice art, sound, gameplay too easy and the story is too short (in 5 hours you can finish it), absolutely gorgeous otherwise. Hoping to see more of this author, and if he does a manga I would definitely see it
  5. 4.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Review of final version
    Game length is about 2.5 hours
    Pros
    I love the art style and body shapes of the women
    A lot of scenes despite the shorter length of the game
    Good number of girls to seduce like the thicc orc milf!
    Combat and exploration are pretty painless with no grinding, teleportation, and non-aggro monsters
    Get to the sex fast
    Neutral
    Pretty basic sex sounds and 2 frame animation, would like to at least have the motions continue and not break for dialogue and it's pretty simple but better than nothing.
    Cons
    Combat and gearing is about as basic as it gets, so it doesn't feel additive to the experience

Overall a good game with great art and scenes that are well translated!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

good game, great art. Gameplay was also not grindy. But I would have loved to have a more realistic sex progression. Instead every girl is super horny and getting sex is easy. Which many will like for sure. Just not my cup of tea.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeBusta

Nice characters, fun gameplay, hillarious dialog and nicely drawn scenes what more could you want. Only thing to complain about in this one is that its just too short. Would have love it if it had more costume options and more sex scenes. 7/10 Great game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

10V3MACH1N3

perfect artstyle and progression. can run through quick, and have plenty of content to enjoy. if you like huge tiddies this game is a *MUST* (the dev in general, true to name) big plus for the milf focus, just the perfect older ladies here
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ops25no11

Beautiful art, the characters are interesting especially the blue hair one, the sex is so hot with some of the incest dialogues, need more Mom scene and more content overall, but with what it have it's so good it made me write a review for the first time. Whoever made this game need to keep making games like this for older woman.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

HeathenFilth

What can I say that the cover art doesn't already express? Busty, attractive and sensual MILFS want to have your babies. Yes! Yes! Yes!
    This is an excellent short game with a very simple story. The incest elements is top notch, and the sex scenes are fantastic. Play it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Ara-Ara lover

- Art: 5/5
    No complaints about those 10 sexy Milfs
    - Story: 3/5
    Not too bad, not too good.
    - Gameplay: 3/5
    Not too difficult, not too grindy. Need a little tiny bit of grinding (lv12 at least) to finish the final boss but it's too easy so by the time you get there it won't be a problem.
    - Fetishes: 5/5
    Milf: 10 checked
    Pregnancy: 1 scene for a 3some with orge milfs, none for the blue hair shopkeeper, the rest has 1 each.
    Cosplay: There are some but most of them are just redrawn of old scenes
    Vanilla: There is that one scene of the Elf Princess Milf getting railed by a monster but nothing major after.
    - Overall: 3/5
    Despite there being 10 Milfs in this game. There's nothing much aside from enjoying old scenes in the gallery.
    No point to revisit old spots to replay h-scenes cause it's just one scene overlaying each other. (sad)
    The blue hair shopkeeper has no pregnancy scene due to her old age (No magic to fix it? lol)
    A pretty basic game to be the foundation for the dev's next games
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dietro

absolutely fantastic MILF RPG! Always was on the look out for a good MILF game and this one is definitely quenching my thirst for MILF hunting. amazing roster of MILFs to choose from and i couldn't be happier
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Conejoo

What a game. You don't need to grind for hours to see a hot scene. Simple story, easy and short combat as can be. So much so that I finished the entire game without using a single potion. Every character in the game is beautiful. You can't even decide. I finished it in about 4 hours and there were quite enough scenes. To sum up, the game is amazing. Definitely play it if you're interested in big, curvy and hot mommies.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

It was one of the best milf RPG games. the story was straightforward. the animations were amazing. you can enjoy the full game without any frustration. the battles were easy and one hell of a good game. good job developers. keep up the excellent work.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

pr83

I guess it's cool, I really don't know how to rate this one. I like Enoshima Iki's art and this is basically more of that with a bit more character and a bit of generic rpgm grind as cherry on top. Pretty basic as far as rpgm products go and pretty short too consisting what is 99% just vanilla smut. The combat has no reason to exist here tho since it isn't utilized for the ero events and without it this would've been a full on VN and a better product for that. My only issue with this one is there wasn't as many events per character as there could've been, particularly for the supposed antagonist heroine and it's kinda lazy on the artist's part since 95% of the event CGs are just recycled shit with very I MEAN VERY minor variations, some of them even have the same pose for almost all of their events.

Regardless, I kinda like it because of the art and the MILF designs and hence the unusually high rating.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

imDazey

Not bad, I enjoyed this game very much. Not going to lie, I skipped a lot but thank you, game was awesome. Drawings were game, will play more of your games when they are released. You have amazing talent.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Great game.
    Has alot of hot milf action with very easy-to-find scenes. I didn't feel stressed or annoyed throughout the playthrough wondering whether i would be able to find all the scenes. After completing the main story, there is a recollection room that gives easy hints as to where to find the rest of the scenes. The game also has preggo endings which are the best.
    In conclusion, best game for milf lovers.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

v1.30, ~3 hrs to 100% gallery
    It's a mediocre game.

Art is very good if you are into these body types. Personally I'm not, but if you like Milfs and chubby types, you will like this.

Story is bad, can't even remember anything specific. MC is the hero, because reasons, and goes around doing minor tasks and gets laid by everyone.

Dialogue/text is below average. Very low IQ hentai dialogue, 'your penis smells so nice', 'fufufu...".

Gameplay is standard vanilla RPG maker, hit enemy with an occasional heal or spell thrown in. Very low difficulty. Good that no grinding is required, bad that it poses zero challenge.

Overall very mediocre. Only play if you love milfs, otherwise it's a skip.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

accountant2992

Milfs everywhere, this game made me realize just how much i love Milfs, or did i just miss them due to my previous games i am not sure, but this game is for Milf lovers also there is some thick Milfs in this game but they are beautifully drawn, i think if i have to pick a favorite it would be the queen for sure, fetish scenes where what the witch was all about, a very naive mom of the hero was enjoyable as well.
    the costumes and clothes of most of the women were just hot i mean come on, making a queen wear a dress where you can make out what her nipples look like is just very sexy.
    i can't praise this game enough i tried to look for other games that are just full of milfs, i dont think i reached any results we will see i bookmarked some games, when i get around to them we will see.
    Also thanks for the amazing translation sordaz it was epic.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

oakwood

i really enjoyed the art.. its unique and gives what people expects but it lacks of variety. some of the images were just re-skin of the previous ones.. i accept that there are combats in game but i beat the game just holding down space button sooooo ..silence.. also there is a currency in game but its useless.. Game has shallow storyline and short gameplay which is non grindy. in a nutshell i can say that its like a visual novel created in RPGM..