3D-Daz Obligatory First Render thread

OverBoob

Oct 7, 2020
Well I finally bit the bullet and pressed the render button on one of my scenes.
Spent way too long on this and on previous attempts that did not make it to this point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking for feedback but here's some good and bad points I've identified from my own self-reflection:

GOOD:
  • Hand placement on "the goods". Used a partial for a gun holding pose and made some adjustments.
  • Managed to get a halfway decent result with d-formers on the panties.
    • Can't really tell from this angle but it actually looks pretty good from a variety of angles
  • Figured out a bunch of basic DAZ 3D stuff
  • Finally got far enough with an idea to actually bother rendering.
BAD:
  • Bit of a little more than I could chew. 2 figures and using the mirror to reflect the scene was a bad Idea
    • I should have just put the camera facing the figures in such a way as to mimic the mirror reflection but I thought it would be cool to do it this way.
  • Grainy as fuck. Pretty sure this is because I need more light in my scene / because I used a mirror?
    • If someone could confirm or deny that would be great
  • Should have added a light source to mimic a camera flash.
  • Positioning is pretty bad (or at least not what I had in my head)
    • For some reason the Iray render preview stopped working (must have accidently touched something) so I was kind of flying blind (cause of my stupid mirror idea)

Overall rating: 4/10 - Could fap in an emergency.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
If you saved the scene, it should be easy to make some tweaks to the camera viewpoint, lighting and render settings to get a cleaner pic that is more in line with what you say you wanted.
I'd probably dial down the mega-cock a tad(it's 4 inches past her navel!), but that's just me.