Identify Obscure grotesque monster game

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I remember playing an grotesque game with monsters, not monster girls but straight up monsters. I believe it had RPG elements as well. I think I may have seen it on HGG or something. Its art was really bizzar, and took time to get used to, more like sketches than renders. Also, I think the author claimed he was a visual effects artist or something like that? Dunno if that helps.

I recall you were a dude summoned from our world due to this skeleton-like creatures experiments. She requires your help with something or other, so she sends you to a town, where you can meet a handful of things. One in particular was this bug like creature who runs a stalll at the market perhaps? She was very poisoness, so you couldnt touch her actual skin, all sex scenes were revolved around HJs with gloves, or maybe mutual masterbation? I forget. Maybe it was both.

Another being an assasin whos after the skeleton thing from earlier, you can stop her, and maybe rape her? I forget. I do remember if you dont help her and warn the skeleton, the skeleton will run away and if you follow her you see some illuminati like organization she is apart of.

Another was this creature made of thousands of worms in a hive mind like state. found in a cave, If your help it kill a monster thats eating all its fish, you can then get sucked off by the hive. Keep returning and one of the individual worms will fall in love with you? Something like that.

Also a random encounter with a sea life thing, almost like a whale? If you beat it you can impregnate it and each time you find it afterwards it will let you fuck it without a fight.

Does anyone know wtf im taliking about at this point? If so, do you know the games name, where I can find it/is it still being worked on?

joukonen

Jan 1, 2018
Yes, that is definitely Teraurge. It is quite funny how much of the game you remember, and still the name eludes you.
The game is still being worked on.