Seeking Obscure stuff

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
I want some obscure fetishes, at least for games, no comics or anything, I'm talking stuff like vore, feet, time stop, stuff like that. I'm tired of all the classics, I'm looking for some weird, bizarre, maybe even kinda dangerous shit.

A good example of what I'm looking for, as well as a good standalone game, would be ViotoXica

Also, I don't want a game with a few scenes with these fetishes, I want games centered around their fetish. My example above, ViotoXica is basically only vore, yeah there's a game on top of it, and a pretty damn fun one at that, but literally the only sexual content in that thing is tentacles after the heroine gets vored, and her clothes usually dissolve. That's why I'm asking in a recommendation, rather than using the tags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: odna

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny could probably apply. It's a VN, so it's like a simple cyoa game. Each route is about a different fetish. One is exhibitionism, one is futa scat, one is masochism, one is the standard tentacle breeding. Most of those only seem kinda weird, until you find the nipple penetration. There's also a pretty big emphasis on enemas. Technically the scat is optional, if you aren't into that sorta thing. At least for the images. I'm not into it, but I'm into anal enough to give a game with that name a shot. Or if you're wanting some really weird shit, there's stuff like Latex Dungeon, or Cursed Armor. I'm not gonna link those, cause there's different versions, and you can find them on here pretty easy. They're both about being slowly transformed into sluts and fucked by god knows what, but I can't really describe how weird some of it gets. You'll have to see for yourself. Then there's Dungeon of Corruption ~Trials of the Female Knights~. It's got nipple and breast expansion, some inflation, nipple fucking, and really huge insertions by really weird things. The gameplay is also pretty unique. Or Teraurge, if you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck a giant eel, the Loch Ness Monster, someone with two pussies, or various other aliens that aren't just "funny colored humans with long ears or some shit". Parasite Infection has neck-pussies, hand-pussies, literal ass-pussies, nipple penetration, and dicks coming out of just about everywhere. Oh, and it's basically about enslaving all sapient life by giving them neck-pussies and then mind-fucking them into submission. You can also have all of that happen to you, and be enslaved by the fuckworm that takes up residence in your skull. There's also Biosuits you can make to do weird things. Parasite infection is text basted with pictures, Milles was a VN, but everything else has proper gameplay.

There's also Naedoko Demon's Ground, if "Pokemon, but you have to birth them instead of catching them" sounds interesting to you. Don't think it's on here though. Those are about as weird and obscure as I can get off the top of my head.

• Love
Reactions: Dickboy##