RPGM - Completed - Observer, being raped [Final] [K & G Doujin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

GreatTurtleKing

This game is so good! it is very short but good! I LOVED IT! This game has great arts and animation but I can't talk the same about the combat system. Somehow the enemies are so fast that its impossible to play without being hit. This may be an issue on my part but It is great that you can switch what weapon you use but it hards to control them. I am still rating this game a 5/5 because I do not know if this is a my part issue or not.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

This is a short game with some nice art. It's a nice touch how the sprites reflect the animation. Unfortunately, my enjoyment is reduced by these two factors:

1) The gameplay is bad. It is a top-down shooter using RGPM controls, meaning you can't aim without moving, and you can only shoot in the 4 cardinal directions. This is made more frustrating by enemies who are very fast and path-find diagonally. It is not extremely difficult, but the controls are frustrating nonetheless.

2) The recollection gallery is tied to your save file. So if you reload, you lose scenes that you unlock. To my knowledge, this makes it impossible to 100% the gallery, since you can only have 1 end scene at a time.

Review of final version
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Stat

First things first, the MTL gets pretty weird in many scenes and it's missing in the requirements, which can be a bit of a hassle...though the game is way too short for that, actually. The gameplay itself is...adequate, but the scenes aren't much to talk about
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Reviewed Complete MTL on 3/8/2022]

RPGM action-ish game. It's very short -- maybe an hour at most if you don't get lost or lose to the final boss too many times. It's worth a try for how short it is.

Combat is simple. You can equip a knife to hit one space away, or one of the two guns found during the game to shoot some number of spaces away from the protagonist. Enemies start their sex animations and deal damage when they run into you, so the whole game is basically cat and mouse.

I have mixed feelings about this game. I could have cum to some of the scenes that this game has, but I chose not to because it wasn't firing on all cylinders for me. The artwork is passable, although proportions are inconsistent or weird in some animations. There's not very much content at all to begin with, but of course, much of it is animated. I'm a sucker for monster on human, and there's some neat ideas in the way enemies will progress in their animations depending on how many times they've caught you, but it's woefully under-implemented and doesn't go very far, once again largely due to the sparse amount of content.

The maps are bland and extremely basic, with only a couple rooms receiving any decoration and everything else simply being floors and walls. There's some movement variations between enemies, and the final boss is suitably challenging to beat, or at least they were for the "mostly a virgin" ending I went for. I like that this is actually a "game" rather than a grindfest, but it's a very, very shallow game.

But, again, it's super short. You won't lose much trying it out.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

afcadetgreen

For those who enjoy pregnancy, there is pregnancy in the game. In order to trigger it, you have to obviously get raped by the monsters.

I believe the green ones are the only ones with the ability. She doesn't walk around in a pregnant state and only gives birth...which is skip-able if you don't like pregnancy.

very quick game, and enjoyable.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

satou1507

It is a very short and simple games. Well, if you're curious, download and have some fun for one or two hours is not a bad idea.
    + Gameplay:
    Very similar to Panacea Z.
    When you bump into an enemy, a short animated sex scene is played, which is right up my alley.
    + Art:
    Comically voluptuous women get fucked. Well, it waked a fetish that I do not know I have those.
    A N I M A T E D
    Limited and normal fetish tho.
    + Plot:
    I don't know, I don't speak machine nor moon runes.

Verdict: It is short but make me long for more. Overall, a good game to fap to.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

laser14

The MC is sexy, but the gameplay is a little dull. You go around and fight some monsters (there are 5 different ones, each with 2 sex attacks). Get the good sex attack? Go back to your last respawn space.
    A little tedious. It would be nice if there was more content.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sassy_mendigo

What a great little game, you can finish it pretty much in about an hour, and yet, it doesn't waste the player's time (and that is why this game gets 5 stars instead of 3)

There is no turn-based combat, you fight with a knife or shoot in real-time. If enemies hit you, you get an animation, and there are very few CGs (most in the safehouses, and mostly urination). There is a light corruption system but really doesn't add much, you unlock masturbation by the second tier and that is it, also each one gives you a different ending , no difference in in-game dialog though.

Overall, a solid title, really short, loveable art style, and nice animation. MTL is quite broken through and has a bug that sometimes soft locks you from saving the game, be careful with your saves. Also, if you feel like playing a similar game but with 5x more content, I recommend you to try The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Naked girl with proportions of "anime meets pregnancy fetish" explore dungeon full of rape monsters. No, there are no pregnancy in the game.

Game is okay. Five monsters, each have two scenes, each scene is animated. Very basic corruption system, i.e. more rapes you experience -> the worse ending you get. Five endings in total.