EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
occultus.png
Overview:
Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-01
Developer: BC -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.72): - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras:

ahs7.png apt7.png as3.png cover.png gemo8.png impres4.png ki20.png mp5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I feel li'l bit déjà vu... I know I already downloaded 0.1... 20-ish days ago?

Btw. Interesting story so far.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I feel li'l bit déjà vu... I know I already downloaded 0.1... 20-ish days ago?

Btw. Interesting story so far.
Yes, it was posted by BeCe in the request section.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It's tough putting yourself out there, at least it is for me. But things get easier once I start building momentum.
Yeh they are very demanding and have extremely high standards, since it is not their work/life ;). Your renders were fine. The story seems interesting and I'm a huge fan of corruption/mind control. Are you planning to have a more dominant and a more submissive path? I understand that the MC is a "thrall" of the aunt, but I hope he will be able to maintain some independence/dominance at lest with the other characters.

Reactions: Gabaw
Aug 16, 2017
holy sheep! I only went and downloaded a 0.1
bad buttlovin bad

...and then I played it just now.....
I would like to state for the record that its possibly the best 0.1 ive seen (admittedly there hasn't been many) as the writing is faultless (if there is one I didn't even notice) and drew me in.

if it continues as it has started then I look forward to purchasing the final product

Reactions: Gabaw

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Actually read and enjoyed the story as it went along, which is really rare as so many games falter in that department and don't bother to try or improve.

Well done on this so far, looking forward to how this progresses.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
holy sheep! I only went and downloaded a 0.1
bad buttlovin bad

...and then I played it just now.....
I would like to state for the record that its possibly the best 0.1 ive seen (admittedly there hasn't been many) as the writing is faultless (if there is one I didn't even notice) and drew me in.

if it continues as it has started then I look forward to purchasing the final product
Thanks for the feedback, 10 minute demos with no tit piss me off too man!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok am curious after reading ....vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles.....guess being a redneck necromancer have to try it ;)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Make sure to go ahead and call the local lony bin and tell them to hold a cell for you, because with the twats around this world they will deffo take a huge dump on your game (I havent played it, so I am not saying that because its bad, but merely because people are assholes and will shit on anything thats not exactly what they wanted). I hope you will be fine though. Seems like your game is one of the better early games out there right now. I'll try it once I get home ^^

Reactions: botc76

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I like how developers began to look for non-standard approaches to the stalled standards.

Aug 16, 2017
its not the lack of tits that normally keeps me at bay, its that most 0.1s are so badly written I end up ignoring the writing altogether and I have redtube for pics :D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
the red head with glasses reminds me of the sister of the cop that likes kelly from the humbling experience

Reactions: Deathdawg

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
You will play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and it's through her you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.
What.

This should probably be "You play as a young man who meets his estranged aunt while looking for work and through her discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town."

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What.

This should probably be "You play as a young man who meets his estranged aunt while looking for work and through her discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town."
Cut and past from the dev patreon. But thanks for the correction. The dev is here so he will read the suggestion for sure.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes