Odd Question

maxxx003032

Dec 18, 2019
I was playing modded Honey select 2 and a character that is NOT one of my created characters and is NOT one of the vanilla characters just randomly showed up is this a thing that is normal with the basic graphics mods and some clothing mods? I attached what she actually looks like but the image looks like a question mark HS2ChaF_20200826070833533.png

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
Yeah, probably it was put there by a clothing mod. Sometimes mod creators make special characters to showcase their mod features.

Maybe it's a hair mod? Cuz' I don't see any clothing lol.

maxxx003032

Dec 18, 2019
yea she was completely nude when she showed up but her hair is the default straight long maybe the mod that allow me to make some advanced adjustments to the body features? Screenshot (9).png
The Red green and blue rings allow me to adjust the parts down to the fine detail and the Advanced Bone Sliders allow even more adjustments and as you can see her hair is the default straight long could one of the adjustment mods be the cause of her showing up? what is really odd is if I open the pic for her outside of the game (I am using the default windows 10 photos program) it says "It looks like we don't support this file format" and it is a .png like all the other characters images but I can open any other images of the characters that are also .png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sparky~