• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kelpprince

tf is this endless grind. I'm decently patient but I don't even have what it takes to get to any semblance of progress. And why do we have to sleep in the mornings after sleeping through the night??? Genuinely baffling game design
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ntr - Sama

disappointed really .
    the game has a lot of grind with very poor rewards for a year since it's out on the other hand i do understand that it's still under development...

oh well i do hope the it wont get abandoned cause with great content comes great patreons .

good luck and i hope i can change my review in the future .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

anon44517

As of v0.3.3 the game has a lot of potential. Fun story and entertaining dialogue so far. Game mechanics are fairly simple but straightforward and easy to understand. Art and H scenes get an A so far as well. Definitely watching this one!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

InnocentKiss5

The game great it's easy and not too confusing the dev didn't alter too much of the characters physical features not that much to it yet but even thought it's still only the beginning it's not terrible and I believe as long as the game isn't abandoned, this will be anyone favorite go to fairy tail parody game
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DaveDev

A bit barebones at it's current stage but that's totally fine it being the first version out I'm just happy someone has finally made a fairy tail game, will definitely be watching the development of this game hopefully this doesn't get abandoned :)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Gazamar

In regards to version 0.1:
    The game looks good, the idea is solid.
    I like that we are able to choose the tatoo location, and that we have a mission system.
    Some points that i'm looking foward to:
    - The correction of the few typos i spotted
    - A "Training" say, you level three times as fast as doing missions but there is no monetary reward.
    - More things to do, right now it's either Mission -> Shop -> Sleep or Lucy -> Shop -> Sleep (also, maybe make the mission time based on our level, so, higher level, faster to complete, more time left in the day.)
    - Erza Scarlet and Mirajane.