Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OTR_SM_Cover.jpg

Overview:
In-game mod for Off The Record
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, custom stat screens, separate modded gallery, displays in-game walkthough guide and much, much more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Another debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 07-08-2022
Game/Creator: Off The Record / deadbeat - - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.4.2
Game Version: v0.4.2
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 07/08/2022 09:43 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
OTR F02a.jpg OTR F02b.jpg OTR F02c.jpg OTR F02d.jpg OTR F02e.jpg
OTR F02f.jpg OTR F02g.jpg OTR F02h.jpg OTR F02i.jpg OTR F02j.jpg
Dynamic ChoiceGuide and SanchoSplits examples
OTR F02k.jpg OTR F02l.jpg OTR F02m.jpg OTR F02n.jpg

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I just woke up an hour ago and going to start DL of E4P3v0.3.8 which looks like a very small update. Give me a bit as I had already completely rewrote the core of SanchoMod in python and this wasn't one of the titles I was going to debut it with, so I need a while to update the original mod, test, and release. Will keep y'all posted. Regards.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Good morning. I just woke up an hour ago and going to start DL of E4P3v0.3.8 which looks like a very small update. Give me a bit as I had already completely rewrote the core of SanchoMod in python and this wasn't one of the titles I was going to debut it with, so I need a while to update the original mod, test, and release. Will keep y'all posted. Regards.
Thanks man, take your time.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm seriously considering going ahead and porting it to the new mod base (SanchoMod v5d) now. I'm 100% not sold on the idea yet as it'll take a bit longer today. I honestly thought I'd have more time before this dev pushed an update. Some teasers if I do:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I'm seriously considering going ahead and porting it to the new mod base (SanchoMod v5d) now. I'm 100% not sold on the idea yet as it'll take a bit longer today. I honestly thought I'd have more time before this dev pushed an update. Some teasers if I do:

Man that looked amazing, the author should let you have a early version.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Man that looked amazing, the author should let you have a early version.
I've been coding this new core mod in python for months...pics don't do it justice in my humble opinion. I've posted vids in some other titles to visualize the animations and the overload of settings. I wanted to insure that the end user could turn off/on any feature they wished....to the point where you can turn everything off and it's like playing the original un-modded title all without having to install/uninstall anything extra. There's half a dozen titles I've been porting over and had planned to bombard them all at once (I've had issues with scrub modders stealing my code and repackaging). I intent is to "wow" as many folks as possible so if "someone" does rip me off for their personal monetary gain, you folks will know and they will hang themselves. Enough of my soapbox though.... I truly hope you folks enjoy as it was certainly challenging to code it all. Regards, I'll keep y'all posted as I keep porting this over. I will work nonstop until it's done...with plenty of adult beverages starting soon.

Last edited:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I've been coding this new core mod in python for months...pics don't do it justice in my humble opinion. I've posted vids in some other titles to visualize the animations and the overload of settings. I wanted to insure that the end user could turn off/on any feature they wished....to the point where you can turn everything off and it's like playing the original un-modded title all without having to install/uninstall anything extra. There's half a dozen titles I've been porting over and had planned to bombard them all at once (I've had issues with scrub modders stealing my code and repackaging). I intent is to "wow" as many folks as possible so if "someone" does rip me off for their personal monetary gain, you folks will know and they will hang themselves. Enough of my soapbox though.... I truly hope you folks enjoy as it was certainly challenging to code it all. Regards, I'll keep y'all posted as I keep porting this over. I will work nonstop until it's done...with plenty of adult beverages starting soon.
I believe in sharing. Sharing code, knowledge or anything can be useful for the community. I'm Linux user since 2006 for this reason.

At base, people take our code to build this one. I have any problem.

How i have problem is when he take our work for made money and do not give you our share. This is unacceptable. Only one people have the right to make money with it and is exclusively you.

Taking code to add it in is hown code for sharing freely. I'm behind that at 100%.

Taking code for only make money. This is a steal. And i'm again that at 100%.

If you need help for this type of case. You can count on me.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Taking code for only make money. This is a steal. And i'm again that at 100%.
If you need help for this type of case. You can count on me.
Appreciate the backup. All the scrubs have links for their own monetary gain begging others for "donations". So do legit folks but I have no beef with them, only those that steal my code (which I have never accepted a penny for) then repackage it into their own hacks (with my watermarks nontheless, real stupid) with ads to their begging "donation" sites. I've never had any issue teaching or sharing with folks. Hell, I've helped more devs with their projects than I can even count. Taking my shit to make money off of it is a line I'm tired of being crossed though...that's why I'm very picky on what I release and what I simply write for my own personal use. It'll all come out, I have a plan with this new core mod :). Regards.

Reactions: JohnJG

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Good for you Sancho1969 The Mod is great work and its a shame that some are that disrespectful.

Best of luck and do what you got to do. :coffee:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Taking a 10min break with a Crown & Coke.

I'm getting closer with the port. I'm halfway through with the ChoiceGuide (walkthrough) which is the most tidiest part. I've squashed aesthetic bugs along the way and should have it out this evening. Hang in there...I guess we are debuting my new core mod with this title (which totally wasn't the plan, lol).

I really hope and think you folks will be impressed as it's the mass amount of the minor details that have been paid attention to, keeping the core bulletproof and easy on the eyes...fully customizable of course. I've even added mouse-hover tooltips (which can also be turned on/off) to help folks get used to the new core features. It auto-populates most info (such as stats and galleries) so porting to other titles is easier and allows me more time to write custom screens and code for title-specific features such as I've done with Rocking Robin, No More Money, Rogue-like Evolution, Karlsson's Gambit, My Best Friend's Daughter, AOA Academy, etc, etc. Enough of that though, time to get back to it....bottoms-up (drinks man, talking about my drinking glass)

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
Taking a 10min break with a Crown & Coke.

I'm getting closer with the port. I'm halfway through with the ChoiceGuide (walkthrough) which is the most tidiest part. I've squashed aesthetic bugs along the way and should have it out this evening. Hang in there...I guess we are debuting my new core mod with this title (which totally wasn't the plan, lol).

I really hope and think you folks will be impressed as it's the mass amount of the minor details that have been paid attention to, keeping the core bulletproof and easy on the eyes...fully customizable of course. I've even added mouse-hover tooltips (which can also be turned on/off) to help folks get used to the new core features. It auto-populates most info (such as stats and galleries) so porting to other titles is easier and allows me more time to write custom screens and code for title-specific features such as I've done with Rocking Robin, No More Money, Rogue-like Evolution, Karlsson's Gambit, My Best Friend's Daughter, AOA Academy, etc, etc. Enough of that though, time to get back to it....bottoms-up (drinks man, talking about my drinking glass)
Enjoy the drinks and love you giving updates for whats going on when you really don't have to tell us anything! Keep up the good work!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Enjoy the drinks and love you giving updates for whats going on when you really don't have to tell us anything! Keep up the good work!
Appreciate the motivate. I understand what it's like waiting but I assure y'all I'm still at it. I found a major fubar with the current mod version that ported over and screwed things up (the double scene at the coffee shop) and took a bit to track down and fix it proper. I'll keep moving forward but taking a break in a bit to eat something quickly then back to the grind. Since it's a new port I'm having to run through all routes periodically to bug test but going as quickly as I can. It's a professional product and I intend for it to debut as such....bug-free and bulletproof.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, it's after midnight here but I believe I finished the port. I'm going to catch a nap for a bit then hit this thing with all I have early in the morning with a fresh pot of coffee. I need to run through the various paths, check the modded double-scenes, etc and if it all passes I'll package it for distribution. I was hoping I could finish it this evening but if I keep going I'll make a mistake after this many hours straight. Thank you in advance for your understanding, I'll catch y'all in a few hours. Regards.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Take your time, we can wait, it's already good enough that you're decided to update this mod as fast as possible.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. Everything seems to have ported over fine. I have to run to another office but while I'm there I'll load everything on a virgin machine for final testing then when I get back I'll package everything for distribution and release. Not much longer now folks. Thanks again for your patience (I originally had not intent on porting this title but alas once knee-deep into it might as well swing for the fences). Regards.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Too bad there's no cheat options. Am restarting this after a long time, lost my saves and the progress. Oh well. I'll do it via console. lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes