VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Am I the only one getting really frustrated going through this? The number of choices in this game that are forced upon me is ridiculous and the player character is the dumbest fucker around. It keeps pissing me off.
That is strange, There really aren't many choices in this game, and even of those only a handful that matter and change the storyline, I dont get where you are coming from.

Reactions: Namco15

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Am I the only one getting really frustrated going through this? The number of choices in this game that are forced upon me is ridiculous and the player character is the dumbest fucker around. It keeps pissing me off.
From what i understand this game is basically one big homage to japanese visual novels. And those are notorious for having complete idiots as protagonists. I mean just try something like Princess Evangile (just for laughs), after that piece of crap i think i'm ready to any type of dumb MC.

Reactions: yandex

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
From what i understand this game is basically one big homage to japanese visual novels. And those are notorious for having complete idiots as protagonists. I mean just try something like Princess Evangile (just for laughs), after that piece of crap i think i'm ready to any type of dumb MC.
Different tastes perhaps but I loved Princess Evangile, and I like the Japanese VNs with the dump protagonists.
Also... I keep forgetting this one is not a Japanese Visual Novel. It is very professional, aside of the 2-3 "first times" in each girl's playthrough where they occasionally talk as if this is your first time together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I quite enjoyed Princess Evangile, the MC was okay in that one at least nothing like the one in Dracu Riot where even the devs apologised for how bad they made him.

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Different tastes indeed. In my opinion the writing in Princess Evangile was atrocious in almost every regard except some comedy scenes.

the MC was okay in that one at least nothing like the one in Dracu Riot where even the devs apologised for how bad they made him.
So it's kinda "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" type of situation, eh? Damn i almost want to see this trainwreck myself. Almost.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Different tastes indeed. In my opinion the writing in Princess Evangile was atrocious in almost every regard except some comedy scenes.

So it's kinda "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" type of situation, eh? Damn i almost want to see this trainwreck myself. Almost.
I don't mind some MC's i've seen but there those like the guy in Magical Marriage Lunatics I absolutely can't stand. That do such moronic things and wonder why things go wrong.

The ones in Princess Evangile and Noble Works are okay. Not the greatest but tolerable.

If i'm going to go with male MC's I genuinely enjoyed reading then it would be Yamato from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Intelligent, funny, badass when needed and not clueless around women. Give him a pair of tits and i'd be happy with that.

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
I don't mind some MC's i've seen but there those like the guy in Magical Marriage Lunatics I absolutely can't stand. That do such moronic things and wonder why things go wrong.

The ones in Princess Evangile and Noble Works are okay. Not the greatest but tolerable.

If i'm going to go with male MC's I genuinely enjoyed reading then it would be Yamato from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Intelligent, funny, badass when needed and not clueless around women. Give him a pair of tits and i'd be happy with that.
As DMC fanboy i'll try this one only because of MC's name. But seriously thanks for recommending this one. Assertive protagonist in this genre is a rare breed, from my experience at least.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Don't remind me, I quit after playing chapter 5 in that. But not all jap vns have dumb protags. Currently, I'm in a key marathon, finished Clannad and Air and now playing Kanon 2 finished routes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I Hate to ask but are we ever going to get an update to this game love the game but so long with no update. :unsure:
I've got bets going on with my girl on if the update will come out before Days Gone.

She says it will, I say it won't. We have £5 on the line ... yeah we're big spenders.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I've got bets going on with my girl on if the update will come out before Days Gone.

She says it will, I say it won't. We have £5 on the line ... yeah we're big spenders.
Seems you both don't want to place the big numbers on this.

I take a look in here once in a while to see if there are any infos IF something will appear or not. Can't do much more.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes