VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn start over... Oh well the story was good, and I didn't even get to see the rich girl story yet anyway... Amy is the childhood friend right ? Cause if it's anal fixated gym redhead I am gonna end slightly dissapointed...

Reactions: Tom10

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Damn start over... Oh well the story was good, and I didn't even get to see the rich girl story yet anyway... Amy is the childhood friend right ? Cause if it's anal fixated gym redhead I am gonna end slightly dissapointed...
Amy is the redhead, the one with the black/red skirt in the OP banner. Nina is the childhood friend, the one with the huge ponytail.

alpharenji

it was never abandoned, he is just terrible at deadlines.

Reactions: Tom10

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
This is an unexpected surprise.

The anally fixated girl is Kate.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Amy is the redhead, the one with the black/red skirt in the OP banner. Nina is the childhood friend, the one with the huge ponytail.

alpharenji

it was never abandoned, he is just terrible at deadlines.
Right... But Patreon BS aside the black hair pony tail girl was supposed to be either sister or step sister... The red head with black and red skirt is also a childhood friend, at least that's what she says in the story...

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I am a patron of this game... I found out from here that it was released instead of receiving a patreon email. :(
I feel you man. The worst thing is that guy who leaked this game not just screwed up his 10 months of work without getting paid any cent, he even put the official release link in here. I know It's a pirate site and such but jeez if you want to disrespect a certain dev and hit him in the balls, that's the way to go. lol.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course, unless he stops developing this game due some people leaking his work which took him 10 months without even getting a cent paid. Not just that, but that guy above literally is posting the official link of his downloads. It's like punching directly on his balls. Well, It's a pirate site after all :D
According to the people defending him when we've mentioned the looooong wait, he's not doing it for the money.

Their words.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
downloaded..time to see if my PC has toaster level graphics!!!
cool..i can do shader crap...okie dokie..BUT...does it matter?..LOL...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right... But Patreon BS aside the black hair pony tail girl was supposed to be either sister or step sister... The red head with black and red skirt is also a childhood friend, at least that's what she says in the story...
If you consider only the story Nina, the black haired girl, was never supposed to be his sister or step sister because she is the daughter of the family that took the MC in. There is no patreon BS because this game has no incest tag and no incest patch...shocker its no incest.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes