• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S> Other] [S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Offering my services, paid/unpaid and lot of other thing

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
Skills:
- Fully bilingual (French/English) : I can help translate/proofread
- Musician : not Hans Zimmer, but if you want original tracks, it can be done
- Programmer : I made mods for Unity games (with modding tools), some RPG Maker games for fun and Renp'y is the easiest thing to learn, with a bit of practice I could help you program, or at least offload a good chunk of your work for basic tasks. I also modded .xml mods to better suit my tastes, not the craziest but hey, that's something !
- Lending my rig : Most of the time I'm at work/school, and when I'm not I'm either playing small games or watching content, so I can render things in the background/while I'm away

Preferred method of contact:
- Messages here first, then Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- Free or paid, as you want. Of course I'll never say no to money.
Also depends what is the task/team/project size. Don't expect me to make 99% of your game for free if you're paying 30 other people, don't be absurd.
I'm friendly and comprehensive but not dumb.

Availability:
- When I have the time, but right now I kind of have a lot of it

Additional comments:
- I also know how to write a bit, game design, etc... So if you want some tips there and there while working on your project, I'll be more than happy to help you.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Are you still available for a translation and proofreading project in renpy?

SmoothGamer1

Nov 9, 2022
Hey man we are looking for a ren'py programmer would you be interested? for the pay we can discuss either monthly pay or shared profit.