Unity - Completed - Office Love Affair [Final] [hungrykittystudio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

This one (on its final version) was a waste of time, at least for me. Gameplay is very bland and boring, the story just is all over the place and events seem to unfold without any clear reason. And art is on a low level, even though it is 2D and could have been drawn better. And it tried to access the internet when I launched it, got blocked by the firewall, but that's something I don't like.

So, even though I actually wanted to like this game and it is a theme I do enjoy, this one was a waste. 3/10
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SirQuiggle

There's no build up or anything lol. The puzzle aspect it tedious enough to warrant some actual thought, but then all of a sudden long sex scene. Pretty funny seeing mc going ham, hard as a rock and me just sitting there wondering how the fuck I got here.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

The game is a bit buggy. Occasionally it would drop back to the main menu and you'd have to hit continue to resume playing. It also crashed on me once when the whole thing locked up.

The story is pretty basic and the dialog could use some work as well. The main problem though is that the story is so short. It's pretty much "fix my computer. Oh that was awesome, now have sex with me!" I'm sure some people like that but it just seems little to no effort was put into the story.

The sex scenes are okay too. Not great, not terrible, but there's all the necessary bits and things moves so....yeah.