• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Office Perks [v0.0.7] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you very much for your comments. It is correct that, in WTHI, LIs are very monogamous and the game is full of consequences if one LI finds out if you are with another. But there is a very narrow and winding path where LIs begin to accept that they have to share the MC. If we add a little modder magic, I think I can reach the golden goal of 'all paths opened'. I'm currently modding episode 23 of 24 total. Could you be interested in testing the final product?
Well normally I would be happy to help with testing your mod, but unfortunately at the moment for the next week or even two my time is a bit limited and so I am unlikely to find the time to sit down for a few hours at this game to be able to properly test your mod and I think that only such a testing would make sense so that I could play the game with it from start to finish.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Thank you very much for your response. Testing Super Mod is not for the faint of heart. WTHI game code has 160,000 lines of pure RenPy hell. Since all routes are kept open and all events and scenes are accessed, the vast majority of that code is executed. It is a very large product to publish only with my test.
I will continue trying to recruit another fellow player. Thank you again for your comments and let's keep in touch.
Best regards,

Murray.

Reactions: Punto and Mario4don

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that was certainly an unexpected ending. However, caught up with the Dev, no problems I saw with the mod, and with that choose all choice after the party specially was a load of help. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Well, that was certainly an unexpected ending. However, caught up with the Dev, no problems I saw with the mod, and with that choose all choice after the party specially was a load of help. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!
Dear JenMistress,
Thank you very much for your comments and for your unconditional support. Abrupt ending indeed! Act I is over and Act II is coming (I hope). You know, the developer left me a note inside the code so I wouldn't worry about the choice at the end of the party. In the original game, if you choose only one girl, she gains points but all the others lose points. Not on my watch! In any case, I understand that Dev wants to warn us that this is not a harem game and that, at a certain point, we will have to choose. If the situation progresses, Jenny, María and Eva will surely want exclusivity.
We will see what destiny has in store for us.
Best regards,

Murray.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I had a couple issues pop up with the mod trying to view all at the end of the party. Stops after Jenny and Maria and moves to the ending
The first error is not from the Mod. They are game variables and are defined correctly. I don't know what you did to get this error, I tried it several times and couldn't reproduce it. On the other hand, I don't know what your installation is like and I can only comment on Windows PC. I would delete all Office Perks folders and start over with a clean installation of version 0.0.7.
The second error corresponds to the Mod and has already been corrected. It could only happen if you didn't go to the date with Maria on Sunday night.

Reactions: Sterling_Archer77

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Day 6 Jennie first time gallery will not open. Is this a problem with the game? It will not open with your unlock either. I have already played through the scene.