4.00 star(s) 19 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
After thinking about it for a few hours and weighing all of the options, Jenny and Grace being FWBs does not have any significant importance or impact to the main story line. I think the easiest solution here is that they aren't FWBs, and just very close friends. This only changes a couple of small scenes and some dialog with Jenny at Sunday night dinner. It simply doesn't matter if they are or are not FWBs, so it's a detail that does not need to be included and is obviously causing friction.

The intent of Jenny and Grace being FWBs was:
1. To show that Jenny is a progressive girl, even though she comes across as the corporate/stuffy type of person.
2. To setup future group events with Jenny and Grace
3. Simple playfulness and lightheartedness

So, I will update these scenes accordingly. The planned endings will likely remain, but we'll see how it shakes out with these slight adjustments.
that's great like I said I don't mind if they're in a relationship if we're not on her route but you know

Sep 3, 2020
My vote, if this were a democracy, would be to have them be FWBs in the past, it's just not active right now for whatever reason. No breakup, just more focused on other things, or not feeling it at the moment. Therefore they still have that bond and level of intimacy established, but it's not an ongoing relationship that may complicate things for players. You can also still keep the pictures, just frame them as something Jenny shares with MC as inspiration, but make it a choice "Hey MC, would you like to see some pics of Grace and I getting naughty from awhile back? She said I could show them if you were interested." Still shows all of those 1, 2, 3 goals, but avoiding the friction of an established relationship.
I don't know brother

I guess it depends on what you mean by same level of intimacy

that kind of sound sexual

Sep 3, 2020
I imagine that your intention is that being FWB is to facilitate the three of them having scenes together later on. And I think it's a good idea and many people will like it. Not those of us who play monogamy paths, I think you should leave the option as is, but just give an option where you remove those scenes for those who don't like it. We take it for granted that they are FWB, but there is no need to see it. That way you make everyone happy and you don't have to modify much.
you're killing me brother

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I don't know brother

I guess it depends on what you mean by same level of intimacy

that kind of sound sexual
Yes, but sex in the past. Not the present. I assume all of the characters in this twenty-something VN aren't virgins and they have their own sexual histories. It just allows both a monogamous route for Jenny, but also a threesome/throuple route as well, but not one that requires Jenny and Grace to start their first experiences together with the MC.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, but sex in the past. Not the present. I assume all of the characters in this twenty-something VN aren't virgins and they have their own sexual histories. It just allows both a monogamous route for Jenny, but also a threesome/throuple route as well, but not one that requires Jenny and Grace to start their first experiences together with the MC.
you know I'm not the type of guy that cares about his girlfriend being a virgin

I don't care about her past or who she's been with as long as she loves me

Reactions: qaywsx

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I like this idea, too, but I think there will be other opportunities during the game for this to come up naturally. Removing the FWB status altogether prevents any of these 'fine lines' from being crossed and let's the MC dictate if he wants it to happen or not in the future.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I like this idea, too, but I think there will be other opportunities during the game for this to come up naturally. Removing the FWB status altogether prevents any of these 'fine lines' from being crossed and let's the MC dictate if he wants it to happen or not in the future.
Hey, it's your game!

Personally, I think scrubbing the history loses more than it gains. FWB as history has Jenny have that confident sexy side, can say things like how back when Grace and her were fooling around they wondered what it would be like to have a guy in the mix, tease that Grace already thinks MC is cute and maybe Jenny could help him fulfill a fantasy? Or during, just having the confidence of 'How about you do this to MC, while I do that thing you like?' Still plenty of new ground to explore, and you're saving some of your first story telling instincts. Maybe do a poll? I was never of the opinion anything fundamental should change, rather just a tweak in how it came out.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Sep 3, 2020
Well, it's exactly like in Bare Witness, until you have the conversation about being exclusive, they continue their relationship. But you don't see it and they don't tell you what they do.
no brother it is not the same thing

yes Athena was in a relationship with somebody before we got together

when we got together she did not make me wait before she gave me the option to make a choice

I never had to share Athena with any one

but in this case how long would I have to put up with the fact that the two of them are sleeping together

Sep 3, 2020
I'm missing something then, I don't understand what you are saying you don't know about.
that's my bad let me see if I can explain it

I do not care if she's not a virgin or who she's been with but

but if she is dating me I don't care if it's serious or not I don't want her to sleep

with anyone else as long as we're together

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
no brother it is not the same thing

yes Athena was in a relationship with somebody before we got together

when we got together she did not make me wait before she gave me the option to make a choice

I never had to share Athena with any one

but in this case how long would I have to put up with the fact that the two of them are sleeping together
I never tried to go solo with Athena, how did the breakup go if she chose you solo? I honestly never considered trying to split them up.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
that's my bad let me see if I can explain it

I do not care if she's not a virgin or who she's been with but

but if she is dating me I don't care if it's serious or not I don't want her to sleep

with anyone else as long as we're together
That's fine, that's why I thought having them be FWB in the past would avoid any complications. So when you commented on the intimacy (which doesn't completely disappear, even if they aren't together) I was confused.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
it sucks to be her

but I believe in not my girl not my problem
Sad, but understandable. I personally always lean Harem-Route in games, because if the LIs are well created I want more of all of them, and I won't have to do any of the heavy emotional and logistical lifting that would come with a real life harem/poly relationship.

Sep 3, 2020
There you are wrong, Athena and Heidi continue with the relationship until that conversation of being exclusive, if they did not continue until that time would not make sense the breakup scene or you would not have the option to tell her that you can not ask her to break up with Heidi. It's just that since you don't see it and they don't tell you, you feel like it doesn't happen.

And in this game it would be the same, they would continue to have exporadic sex until you have the exclusivity conversation.
I don't think so they never said I love you but me and Athena did so our relationship was more serious

and I don't think Athena is the type of person that would do something with someone

without talking to me first

maybe they didn't official break up after we got together

but I know that they did not sleep together when we got together

it's a feeling ... and I know one of the Developers
so yeah that there's also that
:ROFLMAO:
he's my brother from another mother

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Noooooooo... cum belongs inside! At least give us the option, put the girls on pills if you don't want to do pregnancy content.

Greenwichr

Mar 31, 2019
I just want to give some props to the dev here. For a game which has had a single update beyond the demo stage, the game already has more content than some games that have been going on for literally years. The graphics are good, and I don't feel like any of the models are carbon copies of those from other games (at least the ones I've played anyway). The characterisation and writing are great too.

And I agree with the comment a few posts above - while I'd never do the Harem thing IRL (like I could anyway LOL!!!) this is one of those games where I'm defaulting to chasing all the women because they're all interesting and they stand out from each other. I did half expect the neighbour to have a "My coffee shop is failing so I became a camgirl" moment though. Maybe I've been playing some corruption games more than I should lol. All in all, really good job so far.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes