4.00 star(s) 19 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
But after playing one, aren't you cheating on that one if you ever play another?

(Not serious, obviously. A thought experiment at most)
I see it as a different timeline
but a majority of the time when I find a girl in a game I stick with that one girl

I don't care about missing out on content or anything like that

I don't even care about rejecting a character because she can find love somewhere else

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I see it as a different timeline
but a majority of the time when I find a girl in a game I stick with that one girl

I don't care about missing out on content or anything like that

I don't even care about rejecting a character because she can find love somewhere else
But when the game ends, do you break up with them in your head, or are you still in relationships with all those different LIs from different games?

Sep 3, 2020
But when the game ends, do you break up with them in your head, or are you still in relationships with all those different LIs from different games?
we have a house full of kids

we grow very old and die in each other's arms in are

asleep surrounded by our kids and grandkids

and we live on through our children and grandchildren

I know I know it sounds stupid but

qaywsx

Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 2945988
Maria is out of my game. I don't accept any camwhore in the game I play. I hope I don't have to watch that shitty character forced or I'll delete the game immediately. I don't share women with men or women live or on camera with the whole fucking world. Maria's character has no value to me anymore and could be put behind the button and I wouldn't lose anything. I looked at the outfit she shares herself in, she's not my woman. Such a fucking whore. Maria is so straightforward that I wouldn't be surprised if she takes it all off in front of the camera, but I'm not going to stay and watch that shit. And I also don't believe her when she says she doesn't do the same thing to every guy that she does to the MC. Lost all faith in that slut.
I really hope you don't have your eyes on Nikki then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
That comment is old and the storyline for Nikki has slightly changed, but still, I don't think he'll enjoy the new direction, either.
Yeah, I'd better delete the whole game at this point. This is hardly going to get any better. As a harem player, I certainly do not share any form of my women. That's one form of sharing, when a bitch shares herself online to the men of the whole fucking world.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That comment is old and the storyline for Nikki has slightly changed, but still, I don't think he'll enjoy the new direction, either.
Oh? Are you hinting at things to cum?

Also i know I said this earlier but jesus christ you did a great job with Jenny's character design. The swooped bangs, slightly fanged smile, and positively pixish personality is all just wonderful. Going to wife that woman.

Not to say you arn't doing well with the others, Nikki is an absolute cutie.

Any chance you will be able to pursue multiple girls at once without it exploding in your face?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Oh? Are you hinting at things to cum?

Also i know I said this earlier but jesus christ you did a great job with Jenny's character design. The swooped bangs, slightly fanged smile, and positively pixish personality is all just wonderful. Going to wife that woman.

Not to say you arn't doing well with the others, Nikki is an absolute cutie.

Any chance you will be able to pursue multiple girls at once without it exploding in your face?
Thank you! If you agreed to hang out with Nikki on Monday night, you'll find out all about her little 'side business' she's got going on. That scene is in v0.0.3.

And thanks for the compliments on Jenny. She makes it really hard not to fall in love with her, doesn't she? Wife material, no doubt. I love working on her scenes.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Maria and Eva are my favourites. I'm not a fan of camwhore LIs either but as far as i can tell Maria is "only" a gaming streamer, even if she does wear sexy outfits. As long as she isn't actually flashing her tits or pussy, i'm alright with it. She's friendly, fun, sexy and her being a squirter is a definite plus for me. We haven't seen a whole lot of Eva yet but i think she is the most attractive girl in the game and she seems nice.

I did like Jenny at first but she and Grace are too touchy feely for my tastes.

To me, this doesn't look like two women that grew out of their "experimental" phase or whatever. They are clearly still into each other. I lost interest in Jenny due to this scene and unfortunately you can't avoid her coming back to your place at this point (Edit: If you've shown interest in her previously). This kind of groping is definitely not something i would be comfortable with if the MC and Jenny actually started dating.

I do like the game but yeah... not into this Jenny/Grace thing. I'm glad there was the option to not text her later and hopefully there will be more options like this and i won't have to continue pursuing her romantically. Otherwise, i'll be restarting and not showing any interest in her at all.

Last edited:

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Maria and Eva are my favourites. I'm not a fan of camwhore LIs either but as far as i can tell Maria is "only" a gaming streamer, even if she does wear sexy outfits. As long as she isn't actually flashing her tits or pussy, i'm alright with it. She's friendly, fun, sexy and her being a squirter is a definite plus for me. We haven't seen a whole lot of Eva yet but i think the most attractive girl in the game and she seems nice.

I did like Jenny at first but she and Grace are too touchy feely for my tastes.

To me, this doesn't look like two women that grew out of their "experimental" phase or whatever. They are clearly still into each other. I lost interest in Jenny due to this scene and unfortunately you can't avoid her coming back to your place at this point. This kind of groping is definitely not something i would be comfortable with if the MC and Jenny actually started dating.

I do like the game but yeah... not into this Jenny/Grace thing. I'm glad there was the option to not text her later and hopefully there will be more options like this and i won't have to continue pursuing her romantically. Otherwise, i'll be restarting and not showing any interest in her at all.
It's still very early in the game. It would be safe to assume that if/when MC and Jenny gets to a point where they are actually dating and wanting to further their relationship, the conversation would come up. Also, they're both drunk in this scene, and it's not super uncommon for best friends to be touchy-feely, especially when they've been best friends their entire life. There is no seedy undertone here, they're just being drunk and playful. But I understand your opinion. I am also working on multiple on/off ramps for each LI.

Eva gets a really fun scene in v0.0.3 and we get to see her let loose a little bit. And yes,

Thanks for playing.

*edit - Added spoiler tag.

Last edited:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
It's still very early in the game. It would be safe to assume that if/when MC and Jenny gets to a point where they are actually dating and wanting to further their relationship, the conversation would come up. Also, they're both drunk in this scene, and it's not super uncommon for best friends to be touchy-feely, especially when they've been best friends their entire life. There is no seedy undertone here, they're just being drunk and playful. But I understand your opinion. I am also working on multiple on/off ramps for each LI.

Eva gets a really fun scene in v0.0.3 and we get to see her let loose a little bit. And yes, Maria is just a gamer with a large following. She doesn't get naked on camera.

Thanks for playing.
Welp, that settles it for me. Maria is #1.

Guess that other guy that was pissing and moaning can rest a little easier now.

• Red Heart

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020

Eva gets a really fun scene in v0.0.3 and we get to see her let loose a little bit. And yes, Maria is just a gamer with a large following. She doesn't get naked on camera.

Thanks for playing.

You're doing a fantastic job.

It's also funny watching you try to give tips without giving tips! lol

Cheers

• Red Heart

Maobjorn

Oct 8, 2022
It's been long since I had this much fun interacting with the girls in a VN, the models are hot asfk specially Eva, Looking forward for the upcoming updates!

• Red Heart

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

Eva gets a really fun scene in v0.0.3 and we get to see her let loose a little bit. And yes,

Thanks for playing.

*edit - Added spoiler tag.
So my guess is MC and grace are two of the three that would be open to polyamory?
Is the third Maria?

Which is... hrm, how to squeeze the adorable eva in there... and then there's nikki.... fuck, you make these girls too damn adorable, how am I going to say no to all but a few??? lol.

Reactions: Hungover00

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
View attachment 2945988
Maria is out of my game. I don't accept any camwhore in the game I play. I hope I don't have to watch that shitty character forced or I'll delete the game immediately. I don't share women with men or women live or on camera with the whole fucking world. Maria's character has no value to me anymore and could be put behind the button and I wouldn't lose anything. I looked at the outfit she shares herself in, she's not my woman. Such a fucking whore. Maria is so straightforward that I wouldn't be surprised if she takes it all off in front of the camera, but I'm not going to stay and watch that shit. And I also don't believe her when she says she doesn't do the same thing to every guy that she does to the MC. Lost all faith in that slut.
This seems like a pretty unhealthy view of women. Any woman that doesn't line up with your narrow view of what she should be is a "slut," "whore," or "bitch." You also seem to have a seething hatred of lesbians, based on your post history. Maybe take a step back and realize that not everyone needs to know your unfiltered opinion on every game you don't like.

anonimo1

Dec 1, 2019
And thanks for the compliments on Jenny. She makes it really hard not to fall in love with her, doesn't she? Wife material, no doubt. I love working on her scenes.
She was nice, i'm avoiding her after the phone "conversation" with her friend.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 19 Votes