4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

ExhibitGames

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Really liking this so far, which is saying a lot because I generally only play games with female protag. and exhibitionism tag.
I'm definitely gonna watch this closely. I really like the original models....especially Nikki just something about her look and personality is very appealing to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Really liking this so far, which is saying a lot because I generally only play games with female protag. and exhibitionism tag.
I'm definitely gonna watch this closely. I really like the original models....especially Nikki just something about her look and personality is very appealing to me.
wow can you explain to me the good side of female protags? i avoided it since day 1 cuz i always felt weird about it

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
wow can you explain to me the good side of female protags? i avoided it since day 1 cuz i always felt weird about it
They are not for everyone but it is nice for female players to get to insert themselves into games also and for us guys, we get to "control/corrupt" a female character(which is a bit of a power trip for some). Not many of them get it right though, for my taste. I do not like any non-con and far too many female protagonist games feature non-con heavily. That works for some, just not for me. There are only a few that I have found and liked a lot.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes