4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Seriously, the story around Jen and Grace's past relationship and deep friendship adds to the story, not detracting from it. It's super disingenuous to say the MC is the 3rd wheel of their relationship, they are friends and only were fwb's ages ago. Also, have you SEEN the way Jennifer looks at the MC? Seriously, those eyes.... <3 If you got the impression for the story/dialogue that MC was the third wheel just because they were fwb in the past, I don't know what to tell you. Also, as others have said before me, trying to con the dev into everyone being against Jen x Grace is just false, theirs's a lot of nuance your missing in other's opinions, and trying to claim everyone feels this way is just plain not correct. Some people do, some people don't, most I'm sure don't care enough to comment.

This is about personal kink preference, plain and simple. The dev obviously finds girls playing with girls hot and so included it in his game. I find it also adds depth and nuance to Jen and Grace's relationship. If you don't like girl's being bi and can't have your harem members touching, then do as you have said and just ignore the thread and move on. I'm sure there are lots of harem stories more suited to your tastes.

Me on the other hand, I really am liking the story so far, the way Jennifer has come to rely on the MC in such a short time that she's already willing to jump ship with him from their current company and he has to be the voice of reason makes me think Jenn is falling for our man already, even if she hasn't realized it yet. She also doesn't seem to mind our dalliances with other women from the coffee date we had this update. It gets me super hyped to see how the weekend hangout is going to turn out.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Cool story bro.

So anyways, who do we suspect will figure out the MC is sleeping with over half the guest list of the party first?

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Wow, I had my review taken down. You tell me whether this isn't "on topic" - they said that I didn't write anything about the game.

This game has potential (as all games do) - the art work is pretty good, the grammar is good and the actual dialogue isn't too insulting. The one thing that NEEDS to happen here is getting rid of the "buddy" Jackson. In my opinion, "jackson" completely ruins the ambience and is just downright annoying. You can make it another girl, or if your heart is set on another guy (loathe) then make it some older guy that isn't the same age. I could see myself supporting the development, but I can't deal with even another frame, because quite honestly, I want to punch my monitor through the window.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Wow, I had my review taken down. You tell me whether this isn't "on topic" - they said that I didn't write anything about the game.

This game has potential (as all games do) - the art work is pretty good, the grammar is good and the actual dialogue isn't too insulting. The one thing that NEEDS to happen here is getting rid of the "buddy" Jackson. In my opinion, "jackson" completely ruins the ambience and is just downright annoying. You can make it another girl, or if your heart is set on another guy (loathe) then make it some older guy that isn't the same age. I could see myself supporting the development, but I can't deal with even another frame, because quite honestly, I want to punch my monitor through the window.

If you knew how many reviews have canceled me just for telling the truth about the game, but when the criticism doesn't like it or maybe it's the one that strikes the truth it just happens to be censored, hahahaha it's called freedom of expression

Reactions: Scubatropin

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
Plsa problem arose after updating the driver for the video card and so with all the games, who knows what the problem is
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.2538

Untitled.png

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Plsa problem arose after updating the driver for the video card and so with all the games, who knows what the problem is
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 22000.2538
You mention "all the games". I doubt this is the right place for general Renpy rendering troubleshooting. You probably search in this forum for an answer.
If you don't find a solution, try posting a new thread there for help, and you should probably include the log.txt that Renpy is linking to in the screenshot. It probably contains some paths that have your Windows username in them, so you might find and replace that before posting if that worries you.

Reactions: Don Marquez

Don Marquez

Jul 19, 2017
You mention "all the games". I doubt this is the right place for general Renpy rendering troubleshooting. You probably search in this forum for an answer.
If you don't find a solution, try posting a new thread there for help, and you should probably include the log.txt that Renpy is linking to in the screenshot. It probably contains some paths that have your Windows username in them, so you might find and replace that before posting if that worries you.
thank you very much, I found the solution on the forum here

Reactions: Bill Temple

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
What to expect in Office Perks v0.0.4:

- 778 new renders / Total = 3,159

- 2,104 new lines of dialog / Total lines = 6,109

- 12 new scenes including Jenny, Maria, and Nikki

- Introducing ???

- Some reworking of some minor storylines, menu choices and dialog

View attachment 3066640

View attachment 3066643

View attachment 3066644

View attachment 3066645
Jenn's face is fuckin adorable.
Also Maria in stockings.... lets goooooooo!
When do we get to bang Jenn in pantyhose? Just need to tear a hole and bend her over at the office...

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Office Perks v005 has been released to the Contributor tier on Patreon!

**Office Perks v0.0.5 Release Notes**
- 461 new renders
- Five new scenes with Eva, Grace, Maria, and Nikki
- Some minor dialog tweaks here and there
- New music track

**Release schedule:**
- Contributing VIP: Today, Friday 12/8
- VIP: Friday 12/15
- Horndog: Friday 12/22
- Supporter: Friday 12/29

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
so as far as I'm aware people are triggered over the fact that two Li's were friends with benefits when they were younger and they grew out of that phase as Jenny put it, correct me if I'm wrong.
and as long as any future lesbian content is optional then there's no problem.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes