Unity - Completed - Office Sharing [Final] [Pale Glint]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Minaro

Just thought I'd add some diversity to the reviews - while I'll try to present the game in general in a objective manner I will also go out of my way to mention why I personally enjoy this game. I suggest you at least skim over the other reviews before or after mine.
    *Hint* If there's going to be any reason this game takes up more than a few minutes of your time, it's likely because you're very much into
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Feel free to check the spoiler if you want to quickly judge whether this will be of any interest to you right away, otherwise it'll be brought up near the end.

Like the other reviews mention, there isn't much to the two titles made so far by 'Pale Glint' - After pressing start you're greeted by a screen that looks like it's just the customization screen. While that isn't wrong, this is also where the "gameplay" happens.

You're offered a limited set of choices regarding what the woman looks like - most of them are color choices, you can change the color of her hair, eyes and clothes from a fixed set of probably around 10-15 colors. You can't change to different clothing than the ones she's wearing, though you can remove individual pieces (or all of them) as well as partially remove her skirt and shirt (skirt moved up, shirt unbuttoned and opened).
    The only "diverse" choices you have here are her bust size and the 'Skin Moisture' sliders. While you can adjust her bust size as you see fit, it is worth noting that even the smallest size are still fairly large - by a wild estimate I'd say probably a large B or small C-cup. The other end of the slider features very large breasts, although not comically large. I honestly would've preferred they went wild with this one just as they did with 'Penis Size' in 'Leporidae' (previous title by Pale Glint - you'll know what I mean if you played it) and didn't bother with making sure the largest size possible looked good. Let players enjoy comically, impossibly large breasts if they want to! *Cough* Moving on..
    The moisture slider basically gives her skin a shiny oily/sweaty sheen depending on how much you change it, adding a small touch of preference to how you want her to look.

Personally I just fooled around a bit before removing her clothes altogether, setting her hair color, eye color, bust size and skin moisture then moved on.
    Most people will finish their customizations before taking a look around, you'll find there's multiple "menus" sticking out from the sides of the screen, with a few buttons next to them. All of these menus can be opened/closed with the button they're attached to (more on those in a bit), there is one for Camera controls, 'Extra', "Action control", Clothing, Actions and Customization. There are also two additional buttons that give you a pop-up that briefly explains how everything works, though I'll touch on it very briefly;

Camera has a few preset camera options (you can move it freely). 'Extra' controls some visual components (hiding/showing the males, penis or doors) among other things. "Action control" feature your options for controlling the sex act taking place. Clothes have the buttons that toggle her clothes on/off, as well as a button to instantly remove them all.
    Actions has a list of buttons which is all of the different sex acts (and a few solo idle animations) you can choose from. They're split into three sections - one for the idle animations and one for each side of her as she's stuck in the door (so one behind her and one in front of her). You can only have one sex act active from the same section, but you can have one each from the two. Using that you can have the sex scene be a 1on1 or a 2on1. You can however only choose two from the same row, as each row corresponds to her position. Finally, the customization menu contains all of the options I mentioned earlier.

There's a total of 4 different "idle" states for her, two of them featuring two very simple "dances" (controlled by the action control) as well as 9 sex acts for her front and 10 for her back. You can also grab onto her ass and breasts manually using the mouse, pulling them around as you see fit.

As for the actual "game", here's where your preferences/tastes dictate entirely whether this will be of any interest to you.
    The female model isn't amazing, but looks fine to me - it serves the purpose and what you think about it will mostly be based on your preferences. The male models are bland, featureless and unimpressive - personally I just had them turned off for the majority of the time.

For the actual sex acts themselves, the vaginal sex (there's no anal) is pretty simple and straightforward. It wasn't really where my attention was focused to begin with, but looking at it again I'd say that it's passable but boring. There's vaginal penetration in every position, a few forms of cunnilingus, a fingering act and also an ass job and a thigh job. It works, but given the scope and focus of the content, it's unlikely to be enough to keep your attention for long. On the other side of things..
    Blowjobs! There's also a hand job, penis licking and some breast fondling, but the reason this caught my interest and likely the only reason it'll catch the interest of anyone else is because of the blowjobs. While the functionality of the game is pretty simple, it's one of few games that offer a freely controlled camera on top of freely controlled deepthroating - especially for penis sizes this large.
    While there are others - just gonna mention SDT, HS and Koikatsu - most of them either don't allow free camera control or doesn't allow you to freely choose how long, hard or deep you go. If it's not obvious already, I'm a big deepthroating fan, and I'm always looking for new titles that can either offer me a lot of it or something different for it. This one is a little bit of both - while the game is simple and there could've been a lot more added to it, there's 6 different blowjob variations that all feature deepthroating. On top of that, each action in the game can be adjusted into a slightly different posture during manual control by moving the mouse sideways (up/down controls the movement itself).
    If there's anything I really felt was lacking.. I wish they'd have included an option to customize the automated movements, either choosing which of the postures to use or allowing you to "record" your own.

There's really nothing else to this game. Once you've checked out all the different actions and the movements you can make in them, all you can do is repeat it all in some way.
    It's specifically because it's so simple that I want to highlight that this game is likely going to be very boring to anyone that isn't into blowjobs, as in my opinion that's the most well made portion of it.

If you *did* find it fit your tastes, I'd recommend you also check out their other title 'Leporidae', which is largely more or less designed in the same way with some minor differences - mostly with different positions, but also an option to make the size of the penis(es) comically large and a stomach bulging feature (either from cum or from being penetrated by a gigantic penis).

TL;DR: Probably just a waste of time unless you love blowjobs/deepthroating. If that sounds like your tastes, then there's a chance you'll really enjoy this.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [Final] version.
    "Move along, people, there's nothing to see here!"
    Unless you like watching 3 blow-up sex dolls going at it ;)
    Even a real blow-up sex doll has more features than these.
    This is not a game.. it's just a very basic fuck vanilla sex position simulator.
    There's no save/load, nor any goals/rewards.. unless you call the goal/reward is to fuck for 10 seconds and then cum... lol.
    What you get here is an extremely poor man's version of 'Future Love Space Machine' / 'Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft'
    And the added stinker?.. their silicon genitals is [Censored] with mosaics.
    Rating: 0/5. While there's no bugs and sim runs smoothly, it's still one of the most worst 2 minutes of shame on any adult gaming site. Avoid to save the embarrassment.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

N0Ebird

Its not bad. Its just short, a little restrictive, and has clipping issues. If a girl stuck in a wall is your kink? This game is worth trying. If you like girls with bobs and big boobs? might as well. Its not a masterpiece, but its nice enough.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

Not much to go off of. At first I thought I would get to edit her look and then get into the gameplay but oof, the gameplay was the customization screen :cautious:

PROS
    • great 3D model - attractive female model with a well made body
    • nice body physics - her breasts and ass move well enough
    CONS
    • just a character customization - everything that is offered is in the character screen - edit what colour she looks like; remove her clothes; and browse some sex positions (added benefit of being stuck between glass doors whoopty-doo)
    • model is too doll-like - lack of design put into her expressions to make her more life-like
    • little variety - one model with simple/limited colour changes as well as the option to remove her clothes and change breast size. also not much sex positions

I might be the wrong person to review this because I'm barely ever a fan of a game that is basically a sex simulator slideshow.
    The game feels misleading with it's title and synopsis. It has a nice scenario ring to it but falls flat with not doing much with the scenario of being stuck in an office - that is, showing a man and woman in an office and the bountiful lewd scenes that can emerge out of that.
    If there was a simple story/progression to events, the game could have been interesting. Instead it feels unfinished as a mediocre but appealing character creation screen.