VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Office69 [v1.0] [AlexZeroOne]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Wow Wow Wow the animation in this game is incredible! Quick to the point and I loved it! Great job dev looking forward to what happens next! Highly recommend this game! 5/5 Stars! :cool: Only pet peeve is not getting the option of where to finish. Hate being forced to pull out in these games like common now. Besides that great game!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

Vanessa is a goddess. Her body is one you'd wanna fuck all day long.

What I don't like - aside from Monica's design yeesh - is how fast she changed from innocent to accepting her new role as our sex slave.
    She could've liked the sex but hated how we treated her, which would make it more interesting to change her over time.

Also some renders could use a redo, since they seem to have some flaws.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dogeatsdog

Really great, fast-moving story. Got to the action really quick. This game stands out because of its animations which were very realistic looking (awesome penetration scene!). I look forward to seeing more of this story and work...and a lot more of those animations!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BlahxBlah

This game has a nice art style with great animations.

The content is very short at the moment but a good base to build more content on.

The music is OK but I would really love some sounds in the "important" parts ;)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

N1c0c0t13r

Great one, i'm hardly waiting for more content in an update and maybe with some walkthrough that could tell us if there's really different paths regarding our choices or not.
    Let us know but i can tell you congrats for the job you've done for now, let's continue this way, you did it great.