• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Oh hi

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I've been here a while but I've never introduced myself, so I figured I should fix that. I'm going by Waze, and I've been playing these games for a while, maybe 6-8 months. Like many of the creators here I decided that I've also got a story to tell so I'm in the process of making my own VN.

By trade I'm a writer, though I only dabble in fiction. I'm looking to use that writing to make something different to what's currently available. I want to subvert expectations, like The Last Jedi, except good. I'm hoping to have an intro/demo out within a month, though I know nothing about coding and haven't even looked at Ren'py yet, so that might change.

So far I've received some wonderful help from the community while I learn Daz3d, not to mention the assets, so I'm looking forward to giving back when I can!

hseigin

The Indomitable
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
My expectations are already subverted enough by D&D and RJ, your premise can't fix this!!!

Just kidding, welcome and I wish you success:)

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
A big Welcome in our Community , but you already know how much it's wonderful!!

My best wishes for your projects , looking forward for your new game of course when everything it will be ready !!!