AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Screen5.jpg

Overview:
This is the 3rd of 3 practices that I've been cleaning up and releasing. I made it as I was learning Twine during the Lockdown. It's a direct sequel to "To Train a T-Girl" and will be a direct prequel to the larger game that I've been working on "Sluttown U.S.A: Hometown Corruption."
I will point out again that this was a game I made as practice. It's very simple, it has no choices or alternate paths it's just a story . As I was making it I realized that it wasn’t the kind of game I wanted to make. It was around this time I committed to making Sluttown a sandbox game.
I want the story to be available before I release Sluttown as you will play as the same MC. It isn’t necessary to play this game to enjoy Sluttown when it comes out. It's mostly character and world-building stuff.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-18
Release Date: 2021-06-18
Developer: Amusing Oddity-
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Prequel: To Train Your T-Girl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screen1.jpg Screen2.jpg Screen3.jpg Screen4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Mhm it was very enjoyable.. I am looking forward to Sluttown.

Good Luck and remember to take a rest between working on it, getting burned out sucks.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
what name of this blonde actress?
Viola Bailey. She wasn't active for long though so there isn't a lot of stuff out there :cry:. That's why I picked her for this game instead of using her in the bigger game that I'm making.

ubelivable... the third html mind control game that dosnt involve turning the protag in a sissy fag... Is it the end of the world or the golden age coming? either way both are better then currently keep up people!!!
Glad you liked it. If this is the kind of thing you like, you should follow me on here for when I put out Sluttown. It sounds like it might be right up your ally.

phattty

Dec 29, 2018
ubelivable... the third html mind control game that dosnt involve turning the protag in a sissy fag... Is it the end of the world or the golden age coming? either way both are better then currently keep up people!!!
What are the other two? Asking for a friend.

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
What are the other two? Asking for a friend.
With The Company it's optional
Wife Control App doesn't have it but does have optional NTR
Candy's Legacy & Crucial Investigation are mind control ish
Thunderous Business kinda, more turning the NPCs into diet-Thralls but close
Unexpected Expectations doesn't

There's others that aren't "sissy fag" (don't like that phrase but ok) but do contain trap content I'm not a fan of so I don't play.

Those are off the top of my head, there's almost certainly more.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hey Dev, about Advancing with the C key...
you may want to disable that at the very start when someone is trying to name their character.
. . .Fuck me. Good catch bud. I'll get it sorted. Thanks

Your next game will have sissy/trap content?
Yes but not on the part of the MC. You will be able to corrupt people around you. I'm currently working on 1 character that will have sissy/trans arcs to his story. This is going to be one of the least developed arcs at launch though. It's tied in to another character's story so it's a bit slower to write and code. I'll build it out more over time.

When I release 0.1 I plan on having the early parts of 7 characters story in the game. So there will be a bunch of different stuff for people try out.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Great title.....meh game...
..thanks for the share...good luck...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
With The Company it's optional
Wife Control App doesn't have it but does have optional NTR
Candy's Legacy & Crucial Investigation are mind control ish
Thunderous Business kinda, more turning the NPCs into diet-Thralls but close
Unexpected Expectations doesn't

There's others that aren't "sissy fag" (don't like that phrase but ok) but do contain trap content I'm not a fan of so I don't play.

Those are off the top of my head, there's almost certainly more.
Candid Urban Muffs doesn't have any, iirc. A Spell For All is all optional in the same sense as The Company, as well.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I enjoyed the story, while I did notice a couple errors, nothing that really effected game play. I look forward to your next game.

Main error I saw was after you had the fight with your neighbour, it was still saying that you were exercising with her daily, even though she hadn't apologized yet.

Reactions: Lurtz

Screening

Oct 26, 2019
I'm hoping to get a beta out to my subscribers early next month. Once they've had a week or 2 to kick the tires I'll put out a 0.1 here for everyone.

At least that's the plan.
Share the PATREON of Sluttown with us. I'd be interested to support if there will also be fight-back element from the girls in the mind-control (eg body control only with mind free to hate it or similar themes)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes