Oh I didn't noticed this place before.

mor joc

Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I am morjoc, obviously not my real name and I am in my early twenties. My first introduction to the Adult game was Summertime Saga. After that, I found this community and it never disappointed me fapwise. :tf::tf::tf:

I find the people here mostly chill and helpful (Except about NTR. Oh gosh I don't want to talk about that.). I am glad to be a part of this community.

Oh, I am also trying to make my own game its a slow-work in progress about 30% done but I will definitely release it one day for sure.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, I am morjoc, obviously not my real name and I am in my early twenties. My first introduction to the Adult game was Summertime Saga. After that, I found this community and it never disappointed me fapwise. :tf::tf::tf:

I find the people here mostly chill and helpful (Except about NTR. Oh gosh I don't want to talk about that.). I am glad to be a part of this community.

Oh, I am also trying to make my own game its a slow-work in progress about 30% done but I will definitely release it one day for sure.
Welcome and good luck with your game!

Reactions: mor joc