VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
or you wait for the next version.On the patreon page is written: Update 9 (sex) is coming out in June and this will be the last one. The story ends here.
That's a shame that it is so short. As stupid as it might sound, because this is barely a game, I think is one of his better products.

Last edited:

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
even if you just watch the image folder you can imagine how stupid and dumb the dialog and story must be. i stayed because i like the model but i put it on ignore like every other slonique game. this dev has a very lame conception of this entire genre.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
in 30 more updates we have the pussy guys.... unless he abandons it :LOL:
I don't think it's funny at all..the guy did really had a bad reputation..no doubt about it but atleast he is giving us content..there are games that are 1 yrs old and yet there are no sexual content to been seen and there are even devs that didn't release an update for 8 or 9 months still getting paid..so I think we should atleast respect that..coz we are getting it for free...he may not be the best dev out there but atleast he deserves not to made a joke off ...let him grow.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I don't think it's funny at all..the guy did really had a bad reputation..no doubt about it but atleast he is giving us content..there are games that are 1 yrs old and yet there are no sexual content to been seen and there are even devs that didn't release an update for 8 or 9 months still getting paid..so I think we should atleast respect that..coz we are getting it for free...he may not be the best dev out there but atleast he deserves not to made a joke off ...let him grow.
He's had five other games over two years.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodofKings and Ed B
2.00 star(s) 16 Votes