VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
how you go on from chapter 3 i get just cum mom goes her room then it say end sceane come up chapter 1 2 3 all stars no chapter 4 or5 help its ok found out you use update patch go good now

Last edited:
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I don't think it's funny at all..the guy did really had a bad reputation..no doubt about it but atleast he is giving us content..there are games that are 1 yrs old and yet there are no sexual content to been seen and there are even devs that didn't release an update for 8 or 9 months still getting paid..so I think we should atleast respect that..coz we are getting it for free...he may not be the best dev out there but atleast he deserves not to made a joke off ...let him grow.
He continuously brings out updates for one game but then starts another...Without finishing the ones before. This is the 6th game he has out

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Well I will say this much, while the dev had earned his bad reputation for past choices... I finally gave this game a play again after skipping since the 2nd update. There is now legit content, and it's worth a play. He has always been great with models but weak on story, and this one has no real explanation to get it going, but it's really not bad and better then many. So all things considered I was pleasantly surprised by the game's current state... and especially this last chapter was particularly nice. I hope he has learned his lesson and will see this one through to completion.

Reactions: riexor

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't think it's funny at all..the guy did really had a bad reputation..no doubt about it but atleast he is giving us content..there are games that are 1 yrs old and yet there are no sexual content to been seen and there are even devs that didn't release an update for 8 or 9 months still getting paid..so I think we should atleast respect that..coz we are getting it for free...he may not be the best dev out there but atleast he deserves not to made a joke off ...let him grow.
if u really think that u certainly dont know the guy lol

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
appreciate it i have it enabled but when i scroll down it dont go back
You can enable it on the main menu so it won't be disabled when you scroll back.

Shift+O

config.hard_rollback = 999
config.rollback_enabled = True

If it doesn't work open the saved game and type the command again without the equal sign and see if elsewhere in the script they are setting the variables.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
You can enable it on the main menu so it won't be disabled when you scroll back.

Shift+O

config.hard_rollback = 999
config.rollback_enabled = True

If it doesn't work open the saved game and type the command again without the equal sign and see if elsewhere in the script they are setting the variables.
Thanks but ill just give up i hit shift+O but nothing happens

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes