VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
So this is the same grind fest without any story, background or context as OMO? .... why not work on LTN? There we at least got some story and its quite fun and doesn't have the abomination of grind to torture the player...
Can I ask which game LTN is? lol

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Having grinded through OMO , I am not motivated to grind through this.
What a lazy Dev.:evilupset:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not entirelly sure but he may be using Dev console instead of just the console which may cause a problem? Perhaps enabling just the console OR the opposite and using just the console is not enough and he suppose to use the Dev console?
So i'd say maybe give him an exact dummy step-by-step description? Which option to pick in Unren, which keycombination to use to open certain console?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA trust me guys (unisex use of guys here so it includes you gals) don't bother with slonique, don't have hope for their games, and don't have hope for them actually finishing something. Seriously just look at abyss their so called "finished" game that didn't even have all things that were promised. Just walk away and go to games were the dev might actually produce something XD

Will they ever finish something? Personally I don't think so their style seems to be what you would call "rapid prototyping" but slow and puts more into the prototypes than you should, but tries to call them completed games XD but hey maybe one day, but I wouldn't hold out... you have more luck getting a Snyder cut of justice league (and I mean a proper full bells and whistles Snyder cut) than that happening.

Sincerely your friendly f95zone realist ;)

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes