4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
I wouldn't mind the NPCs if they at least offered a mission or something, like "defeat x enemies in the area and I'll give you this item to help you" or something like that besides a few sequences of sex.
For me honestly, would have like those npc getting fucked by other villain npc like daku instead of just standing there waiting to be fucked by joe but shame its to hard i guess

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
That would be so fkin good, I would intentionally lure enemies just to see the npcs getting fucked by them and see all the possible combinations
I mean the original story concept was it was an alien invasion so joe has to save some npc from being fucked by alien like daku, odere, gator, ect ect. so i fucking hate it they have all this bunch of useless npc who are just some casual bystander instead of another wrestler that lost to the fucking alien

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
I mean the original story concept was it was an alien invasion so joe has to save some npc from being fucked by alien like daku, odere, gator, ect ect. so i fucking hate it they have all this bunch of useless npc who are just some casual bystander instead of another wrestler that lost to the fucking alien
I really liked the og story concept, don't know why they went with the "uwu sexy tournament million dollars winner" shit, it doesn't even make sense or match the whole Hero theme, I guess the crybabies didn't like the rape concept once again and here we are with yet another generic ruined furry game

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
I really liked the og story concept, don't know why they went with the "uwu sexy tournament million dollars winner" shit, it doesn't even make sense or match the whole Hero theme, I guess the crybabies didn't like the rape concept once again and here we are with yet another generic ruined furry game
For once, it was not the patrons fault, but Patreon itself. It modified a rule a few years ago that stated that non-con/rape content was not longer allowed in the platform, so they changed it to a tournament to avoid problems.

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
For once, it was not the patrons fault, but Patreon itself. It modified a rule a few years ago that stated that non-con/rape content was not longer allowed in the platform, so they changed it to a tournament to avoid problems.
Even So, your telling me all those npc just bystander dont want to participate in the sex tournament okay maybe doing all of the npc is too much but is it that hard to include some of the bystander npc fighting some of the enemy npc which you can help or fail and get fucked together

Feb 16, 2021
Even So, your telling me all those npc just bystander dont want to participate in the sex tournament okay maybe doing all of the npc is too much but is it that hard to include some of the bystander npc fighting some of the enemy npc which you can help or fail and get fucked together
That *would* require much art to be drawn- unless they're specifically meant to be fucked by the enemies and it's just some basic cutscene thing, since coding is already going unusually slow. But it would be better than just the flat filler fucks we got now.

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Any game similar to this?
Mystic Knight Maya
Pros: Game is pretty much finished, female protagonist
Cons: Human protagonist, some vore and other weird stuff

Gamer Struggles:
Pros: Cute artstyle, good scenes and gameplay, female protagonist
Cons: Game is short, still in development

Happy Heart Panic:
Pros: Male and female protagonists, lots of scenes
Cons: Lots of weird kinks, short game, still in development

Tailbound:
Pros: Finished game, nice scenes and gameplay
Cons: Only gay scenes, gameplay is not a sidescroller and is more like a zelda game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Plushy2k
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes