Oi there, small introduction...

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've been wandering and playing through this site for a little while, and figured it would be polite to introduce myself.

I came to H games few years ago, via Princess Trainer which remains one of the best to me. After going through Akabur's other games, I played different things of different qualities.
From what I've played so far, I've loved Noxian Nights the best and I'm dying to try Kingdom of Deception but I'm really waiting for it to be full of content before i start playing it. Town of Passion was also a really good one though.

If anyone knows something as good as Noxian Nights I'd be glad to hear it. (RPGM, Completed and beautiful art)
Also, if by chance someone's looking for a French translation I could try and give it a hand.

See you round !

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Bonjours Sok!
May I give you some advise? Don't you wait for when a game's finished, you miss half of the fun! It usually is much more convenient to play along with others than to catch up lateron. ^^ May want to check out if you like mediaeval and/or fantasy scenarios.
Not a RPGM but still, decent art - I think you could like it.
There's also a tag, perhaps you'd enjoy a lil' spelunking? - if you are into this.

À bientôt, and have fun! :)

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks Cirro,
Maybe you're right and I should play along with others. I'll definitely give a go with Sanguine Rose.
I'm actually quite surprised with the huge amount of content here. Cheers !

Reactions: Cirro84