3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok ... It looks promising ... but we will have to wait to decide if it will really be good or one that promises but ended up abandoned.

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
this game is odd, i like the idea to exent and there some decent jokes in there but there are problems ranging from bugs (but that's normal) such as if you pick misty over having dinner ann you fail the game to the images, seriously most of them are dawn over characters from different shows in fact the best character despite this is ann. look mate if you read this you got a patreon, put a goal to hire an artist and over time you'll get enough money to hire one (pick one you think will make your game pleasing to look at) and you will have a better game.

Reactions: dopper popper

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
this game is odd, i like the idea to exent and there some decent jokes in there but there are problems ranging from bugs (but that's normal) such as if you pick misty over having dinner ann you fail the game to the images, seriously most of them are dawn over characters from different shows in fact the best character despite this is ann. look mate if you read this you got a patreon, put a goal to hire an artist and over time you'll get enough money to hire one (pick one you think will make your game pleasing to look at) and you will have a better game.
I didn't know about the goal in the Patreon. Thanks for the advice I know about my painting skills. I made the goal

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
/eng-1.1.3-all/lib/linux-x86_64/Ok...: No such file or directory - the dots are missing, with mv Ok Ok.... it's running
I don't understand the question, if there's any problem, describe the problem more simply. I don't know english well, I don't know RenPy well, but I'll do my best to solve it.

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is his machine translated i mean the names are not written in englisch and sometiems the game switches form english to anotehr language in the middle of a textwindow
I used a translator, but I was checking the translation, Maybe I missed something. I hope that this did not affect the understanding of the plot. If you remember where it was approximately, I will correct these errors.
1590517894959.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote