3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
dopper popper why using an almost 5 years old version of Ren'py to make your game ?

If you had to pay to use it, I would understand it, but it's a totally free engine. There's no reason to not use the many improvements that can with the 32 versions released since the 6.99.6 you're actually using.

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I started learning Renpy from a 2015 youtube video(I didn't find any later videos), and it was about 6.99.6 version. So I started working on this version and I don't plan to switch it until I finish this game.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i did mate and i was referring to him getting hair after losing his original hair.
season 2 the fight tin the martial arts tournament he has a wig taht looks jsut like his old hair,, this you clearly did not watched

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
season 2 the fight tin the martial arts tournament he has a wig taht looks jsut like his old hair,, this you clearly did not watched
mate were not playing this game alright yes i saw those's episodes and i was referring to him getting actual hair instead of a wig. besides if he did get actual hair do you really think it would be like Charanko's, knowing how Saitama misses his old hair, he would make it look like his original hair before he beat that crab monster and went on to train, lastly mate do you really think it's the best idea to ague over bloody hair? i think we can both agree that he should get his hair back.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Keep on getting errors when trying to do Kimmy's Mother :cautious:

Wish there is a counter for their stats in-game..

Reactions: dopper popper
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote