Okay with Netori?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Let's say there's a game with cuckold, netorare and netori content.

Netori = The main protagonist can can steal women away from their husband or boyfriend. Imagine in Sims 4 where you go around seducing the girlfriend or wife of the males in game.

Cuckold = The main protagonist willingly or unwillingly ends up watching his loved one with another man sexually and/or is simply okay with their loved one fucking other guys or even women.

Netorare = The main protagonists girlfriend or wife ends up cheating on the MC which may or may not involve the MC watching.

Would you support a game on patreon if it always let you pursue the Netori path which could lead to a harem role play where you end up having sexual relations with three or more women? The game would NEVER, ever force NTR or cuckold content on you, you'd be in full control to pursue a dominant alpha male path.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
It's something classed on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs where the feeling of achievment or possession is majorly important (it leads to the sin of greed)

Think of urban demon with the teacher who fucks a kid behind her husband or every game where the women relationship aren't explained...

tl;dr yes

Reactions: YaBoy and hakarlman

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I am an egotistical and greedy SOB, so I enjoy Netori a lot. That being said, even though I am not a fan of NTR or cuckold, I will still accept it, as long as I feel it is done fairly and actually adds value to the game.

I still prefer NTR and cuckold to be absent from my games, but I don't mind them enough to avoid games, simply based from the tag alone. I need to know the context of which these fetishes are used, before I can give my verdict, and this obviously varies a lot from game to game.

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
I prefer Netori. But when you look in games or comic with the NTR tag you get tricked and you get Cuckold. Who would like Cuckold. Netorare sometimes gets it right like "King App" or "Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Matome Ban"

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOVE your signature...

It's something classed on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs where the feeling of achievment or possession is majorly important (it leads to the sin of greed)

Think of urban demon with the teacher who fucks a kid behind her husband or every game where the women relationship aren't explained...

tl;dr yes

Reactions: GAB

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
My main problem with games and NTR is that they really don't give you all the choices you'd like to make in that scenario and it can make you feel helpless and stupid.

Like in Big Brother, Eric dude just comes in and starts fucking your family (especially your aunt) for the weakest shit of reasons and there's very little agency for the player to form a coalition with your sisters, aunt to repel Eric. Even if you've got full evidence of Eric being slime you sit back and mostly helplessly wait to progress far enough to do something about it.

I personally don't enjoy watching the women getting sexed by another character unless its with my permission (like a threesome or I hook them up in game.) Though I don't consider that NTR. I also wouldn't consider it NTR if some girl had a boyfriend and they had sex, but some people do go that far.

Netori I am perfectly fine with as the game will either take steps to make me work for it, or those characters are sorta clueless.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
We Need More Netori Thares To much NTR And Cockblock Games to therot a stick at

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
I prefer Netori. But when you look in games or comic with the NTR tag you get tricked and you get Cuckold. Who would like Cuckold. Netorare sometimes gets it right like "King App" or "Tachibana-san-chi no Dansei Jijou Matome Ban"
I know this thread is very old but what is "King App"