Aug 28, 2021
I am planning to get June 2017, including the other Macguffin Widowmaker image besides the Widowmaker Valentines image. But rewards will be sent between the 7-13 of October, so I will give everyone acess to September 2021, and July 2017 along side a more comprehesible list of all the packs I managed to collect. Includes better versions of November, September, and December 2020 images since the packs that were featured were imcomplete. And also October 2020, which I got from paying OlchaS last year. So to the creator of this collection, message me, and I will provide you the list with the most up to date image packs. Ok thanks.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Work Process Videos:

Audie
Kai'Sa
KDA Evelynn
Raven
Vampire Mercy

All who wanted those can say 'Thank you' to totalum who shared all those

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

May 2020
June 2020
July 2020
August 2020
September 2020
October 2020

Address your 'Thank you' to totalum who shared all six

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thank you, totalum!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, I'm sorry to ask this here but I don't know where else to post it, I recently came across a really really good artist that doesnt have a collection or content here whatsoever, I bought a whole bunch of content from the artist and will love to share it, should I just open a new thread? or is it something that moderators have to do?

Reactions: cedak

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry to ask this here but I don't know where else to post it, I recently came across a really really good artist that doesnt have a collection or content here whatsoever, I bought a whole bunch of content from the artist and will love to share it, should I just open a new thread? or is it something that moderators have to do?
I think you have to contact an adm/mod/uploader.

cedak

May 22, 2020

Yi Qiang Cao?

Reactions: Lagna

Asheme koshka

May 7, 2018
Thank you comrade, you saved my life
I remember that there were a lot or variants (per example, New year Ahri had penis variation instead of the bottle), but I onle kept those that I liked (and changed the Resolution to a lower one, for space problems). But, for the moment, I hope they are good (while you search for the whole reward).