VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Old Church [DeepSleep]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wildthing6

This is a prelude for what Anna will do in Anna Exciting Affection.
    Really short tale, as for exam and xms gift she can give for all the time the sensation to not waste any second.
    How can an "old" church get your attention ?!?
    Answer is very simple, Anna and a stranger.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Pogo123

forgot to rate this also lol. i gave this update one more star as i would gave it since i think its the poorest mini story of all his 3 so far, bit love anna and i respect deep and kinda like the concept.

Pros:
    + interesting church/halloween setting
    + quite sexy outfit
    + old man (who really looks old nice!)
    + hot idea overall
    + good animations
    + good english
    + anna <3

Cons:
    - too short ( far shorter than the other ones)
    - far too few poses
    - sad the old guy had to stay covered instead of for example either reveal his identity and anna decides to run away searching andrew blaming herself or stay and fuck him more OR blind her eyes with fabric and continue to fuck her as "andrew"
    - she didn't get fully naked :(
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Maelstrom69

Very nice game, Great art, fun short story! I liked the story a quick and fun set up and yet it could have happened. I would like to see more short stories/games like this a very fun little experience!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FelippeMassa

A short story/episode from the great game Anna Exciting Affection by DeepSleep. It is a very high quality art with an amazing main character. Even though it's in early stages just proves DeepSleep ability to write and produce high quality games.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Cazzo_duro

An episode from Anna's past illustrated with the usual deep and intriguing narration. Needless to say, the artwork is top-notch as always.
    Congratulations to DeepSleep for his never-dissapointing work.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

First of all - this one star is there just because we can't rate something with zero stars.
    This visual novel is complete disaster. Created with very questionable content for, I believe, very narrow auditorium which shares that kind of fetish.
    Bottom line - unless you have fetish about very old people and grandphas avoid this in large circle.