Identify Old classic rpgm game

Vanell

Oct 6, 2018
Looking for an old rpgm game. It was a japanese game with 2dcg. i can remember that the female protag has to travel to four different cities to collect plot objects. The third city was built underground and you had to pass a checkpoint where you got sex harrased and then walk down a staircase. i remember that underground city having two brothels, one low class and one high class. there was also an adult goods store where the job event had the owner paint a advertisement on the protag's naked body and had her walk around the city advertising, handing out flyers, and being assaulted. there was also a AV recording event in this city. the game had combat rape and near a ruined church in the city there was a meat toilet station and some thugs who would shove you into it if you lost to them in combat. inside the church was demons i think.
In the first city there was also an event where if you got caught walking around naked the guard captain would publicly humiliate you by using a vibrator and electric brush on the FMC genitals till she would pass out.
edit: it was ambrosia

Last edited: