Seeking Old Coceter Chronicles Versions

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
Firstly, i'd like to apologize if this is the wrong place to post this. I couldn't really find a good place to post this except here.

I'm looking for a few specific versions of Coceter Chronicles that doesn't seem to be up on the old MEGA links posted on the Coceter Chronicles thread.
The versions being: 0.5b (Last version before the revamp), 0.12 (Last version before bestiality was removed), and 0.14 (Last version with working scene replay).
If anyone have any of these and can post them, i'd appreciate it.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
I was actually looking for older versions of the game myself and came across this post.
If you're still looking for these, I found a copy of
The links for 0.14 on still seem to be valid, although since it's split across 3 files at k2s.cc I haven't downloaded them to verify.
0.5b I can't find anywhere.

Reactions: task_mister

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
I was actually looking for older versions of the game myself and came across this post.
If you're still looking for these, I found a copy of
The links for 0.14 on still seem to be valid, although since it's split across 3 files at k2s.cc I haven't downloaded them to verify.
0.5b I can't find anywhere.
Cheers! I would check out the 0.14 download, but the three files take 3 hours each to download for whatever reason.

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
For anyone still looking, this looks promising for v0.14 (And incase someone wants the ). Although I have yet to test it out.