old family mind control game

Waffle_fella

Mar 26, 2022
I remember this old game where your grandpa died and gifted you a robot that would mind control women. It let you control the women and move around with them in a very simple fashion and do various things (bathe, go places, sex etc.). I only found the game once but its been stuck in my head and i cant remember the name or where i found it for the life of me.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
walkthrough, quick version: mom vaccum 5 times in first 2-3 days, skip school using bed until teacher housecall. Next schoolday after teacher unlocked, go home early in the last 30min of the time block. when transfer shows up, talk to her for 2 days, then go home early if you have at least 300 on all other girls and "cooperate". On day 17, control transfer student after school and enter under the plaza arch at 16:35. check the ally on the right for secret walls. Good end achieved.
Good end has an advanced ending, and it is all the remaining days are used for. By having Vaginal sex on the correct days in all 4 time blocks for all 5 girls, the ending "upgrades" to involve pregnancy.
Doc on 22, teacher on 24, sis on 25, mom on 26, transfer on 29.

Walkthrough I found in the comments. You'll want to use it to find everything because content is super easy to miss in that game.

Reactions: buuutts

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
walkthrough, quick version: mom vaccum 5 times in first 2-3 days, skip school using bed until teacher housecall. Next schoolday after teacher unlocked, go home early in the last 30min of the time block. when transfer shows up, talk to her for 2 days, then go home early if you have at least 300 on all other girls and "cooperate". On day 17, control transfer student after school and enter under the plaza arch at 16:35. check the ally on the right for secret walls. Good end achieved.
Good end has an advanced ending, and it is all the remaining days are used for. By having Vaginal sex on the correct days in all 4 time blocks for all 5 girls, the ending "upgrades" to involve pregnancy.
Doc on 22, teacher on 24, sis on 25, mom on 26, transfer on 29.

Walkthrough I found in the comments. You'll want to use it to find everything because content is super easy to miss in that game.
Yeah.
I like the concept of the game but i hate the trigger's.
Too limited.

Reactions: randomguy

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah.
I like the concept of the game but i hate the trigger's.
Too limited.
Yeah I love the concept and It's understandable that it's limited considering it's so old but it's just so unfun to play. I'm a little uncertain of downloading an .exe off that site but I think I'd enjoy playing this way more with cheats.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I love the concept and It's understandable that it's limited considering it's so old but it's just so unfun to play. I'm a little uncertain of downloading an .exe off that site but I think I'd enjoy playing this way more with cheats.
Wait you can do that?
Cheat in that game?