Identify Old Flash game, on a park bench, objective was to make her orgasm before you do.

MorningRiser

Aug 6, 2017
Hi all,

I've been trying to find this flash game for a while now, but my memory and internet searching skills are failing me. It's a old one I remember playing probably 10+ years ago.

It had an anime art style, pretty sure you were on a park bench with a woman. She was fairly busty with I believe a japanese style dress. You (as the disembodied male with only hands a mouth and a dick) had to find the right spots to click (and sometimes drag) in order to strip her and eventually make her orgasm. I remember there was some resistance to your attempts, though it never really felt rapey. Like if you opened her legs before she was ready, she'd gradually close them again.

After a small amount of time, it would switch to "her turn". She'd give you a hand job for a bit of time, then talk to you in japanese. The whole point was that if you cum, you lost. There was a cum meter I believe for both you and her. It would then go back to the bit described above for a time, before going back to her turn where she'd suck on your dick. Pretty sure I remember that at that point your meter would be maxed out and you'd cum on her, but maybe it would be three rounds instead of two.

Any help would be appreciated, nostalgia isn't allowing me to forget about it, but my technical searching skills are failing me for what I remember about it.

Thanks.