Identify Old Furry Decision Making/Fanatasy style game.

GlowingClouds

Jan 9, 2021
I played this quite awhile ago, maybe 2-3 years, and at the time I think it had just came out as it was very unfinished. I played through what there was and thought I'd wait until it gets a few updates, but I don't remember the name anymore lol. It was a furry game with a fantasy setting (magics, swords, dungeon, etc.) where you and a partner/friend (not 100% sure) went into a dungeon. It's main gameplay was almost identical to Monster Girl Dreams, with you mainly reading and making decisions while characters/images showed. Very Ren'py esc, but i'm not sure if that was the engine or not.

For an example of what I remember happening, you entered the dungeon and were immedaitely attacked by slimes, if you defeated them I think you took a bath, then you found a set of 3 doors (which at the time you could only enter 1, maybe 2, hence why i think it was unfinished). One door made you do like a Resident Evil type of thing where you picked up different items and combined them to make stuff, you had to cook for like goblins, or kobolds maybe?

Honestly weird that this game just popped up earlier today in my head, but I'm curious so eh. I tried using tags but I couldn't find it, and honestly idk if I even originally found it here, only other place I ever used was itch.io and I couldn't find it there either.