Seeking old game

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
looking for an old game i used to play? It's got to do with magic and superpowers. The only thing i can remember is you wake up in the dean's office because you passed out. Later on you get summoned to a different location for some kind of trial. You gain different powers like fast healing. you have to face a red head in the trials that can cast fire but then after the trials, she becomes you servant. I know there's lots of magic. also, at one point his vision changes and he develops x-ray vision and every female he sees, he can see them naked even though they have clothes on. his mom and sisters has magic powers also, and he goes to the same school as one of his sisters. he also meets a girl that can make a double copy of herself. She reveals that the double is the one that goes to classes while the other one sleeps.

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
looking for an old game i used to play? It's got to do with magic and superpowers. The only thing i can remember is you wake up in the dean's office because you passed out. Later on you get summoned to a different location for some kind of trial. You gain different powers like fast healing. you have to face a red head in the trials that can cast fire but then after the trials, she becomes you servant.
i would be glad to help you, but it would really help if i knew the genre of the game. can you recall the game's genre?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i would be glad to help you, but it would really help if i knew the genre of the game. can you recall the game's genre?
I'm not really sure. I know there's lots of magic. also, at one point his vision changes and he develops x-ray vision and every female he sees, he can see them naked even though they have clothes on. his mom and sisters has magic powers also, and he goes to the same school as one of his sisters. he also meets a girl that can make a double copy of herself. She reveals that the double is the one that goes to classes while the other one sleeps.