OLD POST

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Then, do you prefer a game where the story and fetishes allow for incredible immersiveness rather than fulfill your favorite fetishes?
Yeah I mean in the sense where characters act upon fetishes that are related to their personality already.

For instance latex kinks and a whip for a catgirl-like character makes sense, but if a random person suddenly dresses up in latex just for the sex it starts to feel fake.
In the case you can to have both of them, which fetishes do you like to see.
I'm onboard with any and all kinks, so I don't mind any combination as long as it makes sense storywise like I mentioned.

Reactions: 246

Sicko666

Feb 20, 2023
Ah this is a can of worms, fetishes are varied beyond belief!
Personally (so not complaining about anyone elses tastes)
The Mistress has to enjoy doing it, she gets turned on by it!
Sph.....Ridiculing of cock size, that no normal man compete with, comparing to monster sized cocks as, adequate. Leading to.
Cbt.....Punishing cock an balls because she can, various ways, methods, from chastity an getting him horny, to barb wire, scalpels, etc.... An eventually....
Penectomy....Resulting in her most powerful climax! If tortured balls, castration, but enjoy cock amputation in any and all ways possible, but, it has to please her! Angry women are not getting sexual gratification out of it, then its not real submission, more like stress relief than orgasm!

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Femdom (and Maledom) games are tough. All the fetishes that go with either could be represented by a football field (100 yds) and all the fetishes that a person could have within either may fit within 10 yds of that. Sure some people like a lot more, but coming up with a believable character that's into the whole smorgasbord of dom kinks is harder.

My personal preferences along those lines are pretty tame. A little bit of binding, maybe blindfold, forced orgasm, etc. No humiliation or torture for me and degradation is a turn off.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
BDSM Orgasm Control / Denial / Forced Feet Slavery Face-sitting Romance / Affection Uniform Pegging Rimming Light / Heavy Pain

Watersports

Cum play Spanking Cock Slapping / Torture Mind Break Aftercare Discipline Underwear Play Mind Control

High Heels
Pet Play
Verbal Humiliation

pegging

Reactions: hakarlman