Identify Old Resort/Peril/Bondage Game?

MystyMaple

Jan 16, 2019
I'm new to this, so sorry if this post is the wrong format.

I played a game a while back in RPGMaker (Don't remember which version specifically) where a woman was looking for a job. She gets an offer and goes to a building where she is teleported to another world and has to travel around the islands and bring stuff back to the resort in order to unlock more 'treatments'.

She gathers the things by defeating enemies. IIrc the enemies were like slimes and caterpillars? Silkworms? She also had her sprite changed mid battle by the slimes.

The three areas I remember are a Forest with slimes and the caterpillar things, a swamp (don't remember the enemies), and the resort itself. Iirc there was also a shop on the bottom floor/entrance to the resort

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Hi! I think I was able to identify the game you're talking about. It's called Esthe Hunter by Kei-Waza and you can find it . However I think it was abandoned since the latest update was made more than 6 years ago. I may also be mistaken since I played it a long time ago... but from what I remember I believe it matches your description.

MystyMaple

Jan 16, 2019
Hi! I think I was able to identify the game you're talking about. It's called Esthe Hunter by Kei-Waza and you can find it . However I think it was abandoned since the latest update was made more than 6 years ago. I may also be mistaken since I played it a long time ago... but from what I remember I believe it matches your description.
Thats it thank you