Identify Old RPG Game with Corruption Theme

Ars Goetia

Nov 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm looking for an old game that I have played. It might not be on F95Zone ever so it is hard to search here. That's why I have created a thread to see if anyone has ever played it.

It was an old RPG game ( maybe Wolf RPG or RPGM not sure ) but the main theme was around corruption. The MC (male) had some form of potion and you were using that potion at the right times to corrupt the village. Corrupted characters had different models and they were becoming more purple and well... corrupted looking.

The art style was very similar to Harem RPG made by Ker ( ) I don't know which rendering tool is used for this but maybe that can give an idea.

I might have downloaded this game from HC or LoversLab not sure.

If anyone has any ideas please share them with me and thank you for reading my hazy memory so far.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
The game that kind of fits is Village of Nightmare in that it has similar renders with corruption of an entire village and models change after corruption.

The parts where it differs are that it has a futa MC I believe and I think it's magic not a potion. It's been years since I've played it though so I might be wrong.

Also that game that you linked (Harem) is pretty decent in corruption itself and features a male MC.

Reactions: Ars Goetia