Identify Old Sim Brothel games/clones

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys, i've recently played a lot of black market and brothel king.
Now i remembered that lots of years ago i played various versions of the original hentai sim brothel flash game and some clones. Do you remember any of those and have download links for them?
I do not mean Whoremaster or Java Sim brothel but i think they are from that timeframe, anything between 2000-2015-ish.

So if you still have links for old brothel games from before 2015 other than the two mentioned please link them, maybe i find those again, would love to give them a try out of nostalgia again :)

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sim Brothel had a remake called Sim Brothel 2 and the members who made that are currently working on a revamp version. You can probably put at least 10 hours into the current SB2 though, here's the discord:

Go to nsfw-game-help and use the !download command to get yourself set up.

Reactions: ShamanLab

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Sim Brothel had a remake called Sim Brothel 2 and the members who made that are currently working on a revamp version. You can probably put at least 10 hours into the current SB2 though, here's the discord:

Go to nsfw-game-help and use the !download command to get yourself set up.
Thanks, can't download torrents though, too risky in my country :(. Is it somewhere available as nopy/megaupload or similiar?

Reactions: ShamanLab

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, can't download torrents though, too risky in my country :(. Is it somewhere available as nopy/megaupload or similiar?
Uhhh I think if you were to get a download from someone who already downloaded all the content+graphics you could play, however, the game is only initially downloaded that way. You just need to torrent the game using the SVN client and then I believe there's a graphics.txt inside the install folder that you can open and then download all the game images (the initial torrent can be played without images).

This is because the game is updated regularly and it's nice for the devs to be able to right click and just update the file and also see the update log using svn I guess.

Worst comes to worst get a VPN if it's dangerous in your country to torrent.

Reactions: stauffi

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
is there anyone who knows where to download the original brothal sim? can't seem to find it anywhere.

SlothIsSin

May 20, 2018
is there anyone who knows where to download the original brothal sim? can't seem to find it anywhere.
One way I've find it, it's a program that allows you to play many flash games. By default it wont show it but if you go into the Config Tab of the program you can turn on the explicit content and it will show up in the Game Title for Sim Brothel... The version I've downloaded for the program is the Infinity version. Not the one that installs all the games while downloading it, cause let's be honest why in the hell would you.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018

Click through to the game, go through the captcha and then it will load the game, ruffle lets you play it in browser but you can also download it by right clicking save and choosing save link as. Use flashplayer to play the swf file. The site has a ton of flash games on it.

Vaars

May 6, 2021

Click through to the game, go through the captcha and then it will load the game, ruffle lets you play it in browser but you can also download it by right clicking save and choosing save link as. Use flashplayer to play the swf file. The site has a ton of flash games on it.
Speaking of this one - has anyone something like a Strategy guide for this? It always annoyed me that your ability to fulfill all missions is basically RNG based because some Missions seem to be impossible. or maybe i just never found the right Strategy?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Speaking of this one - has anyone something like a Strategy guide for this? It always annoyed me that your ability to fulfill all missions is basically RNG based because some Missions seem to be impossible. or maybe i just never found the right Strategy?
(disclaimer, its been well over 10 years since I last played, details may be off)Save scum the slave market the first week and buy chi from chobits off the slave market (I feel like I did it in the first few days but not sure, I think you need like 550g or somthing so day two should be the soonest, she never tires or gets sick so is a great early investment as she is just constant money so you can focus on upping her stats. Make sure to promote her as a priority as it really raises her prices, also manually set their prices. As she never stops working she its well worth dumping gold on her. Next adjust prices manually every day, I think I used auto then added 4-5 to the number it gave, you need to update prices pretty much daily as they just keep going up. Always turn the missions into girls. Things to rush are the stats for number of customers a night, using the cheaper advertising options to make sure you get enough clients, get the better locations as quick as you can. Once you have the second location focus on promoting girls.
Sadly you really cant do anything about the rng quests, but it doesn't really hurt to fail them, the ones that matter are the long ones that can turn into a girl, those you need if you want all the girls as those girls are only from those.
One thing to watch out for is number of clients per day, you really need to make sure you get the max number served per night so keep track of how many each girl can serve.
Those are the tips I can remember.

Reactions: Vaars