Seeking Old VN fan looking for some recommendations!

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
Like title says I'm looking for some new AVNs
Some AVNs I liked are:
What a Legend, A Town Uncovered, House Chores, Dandyboy Adventures, No More Money, No More Secrets, Mightnight Paradise, PhotoHunt, Our Red String, The Awakening, Treasure of Nadia, Projekt Passion, Heart Problems, Milfs Plaza, Guilty Pleasure, Sunshine Love, Goodbye Eternity, Another Chance, Milfy City, Lust Theory, Summer with Mia, Inside Jennifer, Third Crisis, Dating My Daughter, Fresh Women, Good Girl Gone Bad, Lust Academy, Lust Campus, Melody, City of Broken Dreamers, Summertime Saga,Dreams of Desire, Quickie, Paradise Lust, etc.
So mostly within those games I like good 2D VNs, and also some other genres and good stories are always appreciated, incest is a good point too.

If it doesnt fit those themes, recommend anyway!
Thank you!!

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Evenicle, Eiyuu Senki, Rance, Big Bang Age, Bunny Black, Superhuman

Jun 16, 2023
Hello, your post sort of inspired me to list down all the games that I have enjoyed. Just click on my profile and you'll see them on my wall. I have listed them by render type, popularity, and gameplay mechanic. Most are underrated avns.

I play for the plot so almost all of my games will have a coherent plot and I'll asterisk games with exceptional writings like use of good humor and witty banters.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Bocahgembrot