Identify Older game, train women for a firm

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I am looking for a game that is pretty old (was back in the early DMD days).

It is about you (some guy working for a firm) who gets a girl which you have to train for the corporation. You can put different clothes on her (but needs stats for the more slutty stuff). She can work for you in the firm (other employer will grope her, which are unseen but she will tell you about it) or do maid stuff in your condo.

At later levels (stats) you can fuck her and even dominate her. She goes from all innocent to a total slut. You can also get her a coffee in the morning.

It is pretty vague, but it is a very simple game. It really has similar vibes as "Take Over", but different.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry for bumping an old thread of mine, but do you guys know of similar games like these?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sorry for bumping an old thread of mine, but do you guys know of similar games like these?
Similar in what way? Office setting? Clothing system? Maledom? Sharing her with others? Well, this and this have these things, except for an interactive clothing system, though ND has a kind of an optional progression. Lab Rats 2 has everything except sharing.