Seeking Older Man/Younger Woman preferably non harem include pregnancy if possible

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
I'm searching for a game (preferably 3DCG Renpy) where the game only focuses on one relationship, an older man and a younger women, either romantic or purely sexual. If its possible it would be nice if the girl ended up pregnant. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
No idea how much age difference you're looking for, but maybe you'll like these.

Life with Mary - there's pregnancy in the ending
Melody
Defending Lydia Collier - go for Elly, or maybe Steph
Dual Family - play from the father's perspective
Cohabitation - creepy old bastard MC, apparently the pregnancy is pretty inconsequential

With harem or thruple:
Parental Love - with pregnancy in some endings
Sorcerer - the MC is in his 30s but is quite older than some LIs, although the game is more notable for the elderly LIs
The Professor
The Professor Chapter II

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
A Petal Among Thorns is ongoing, if incest stories work for you. (With option to change that via text setting.) It's single relationship older/younger, and no pregnancy yet but it wouldn't surprise me if it ends that way. The same developer made Avalon which is uncle/niece as the main thread among possible other LIs. (No preg there either.)

Young Again is an older man in a young man's body. It's easy enough to pursue a single romance (although there are some entanglements at the start). Incest is avoidable or not depending on whether you consider "old biological daughter" or "new biological sister" to be more that way. Ongoing so no idea if preg will come.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
A Petal Among Thorns is ongoing, if incest stories work for you. (With option to change that via text setting.) It's single relationship older/younger, and no pregnancy yet but it wouldn't surprise me if it ends that way. The same developer made Avalon which is uncle/niece as the main thread among possible other LIs. (No preg there either.)

Young Again is an older man in a young man's body. It's easy enough to pursue a single romance (although there are some entanglements at the start). Incest is avoidable or not depending on whether you consider "old biological daughter" or "new biological sister" to be more that way. Ongoing so no idea if preg will come.

Argh both of those sounds amazing, but they're unfinished so I'm just gonna bookmark them for now. I'd like to experience the whole thing in one go, instead of cliffhangers, but thank you.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
No idea how much age difference you're looking for, but maybe you'll like these.

Life with Mary - there's pregnancy in the ending
Melody
Defending Lydia Collier - go for Elly, or maybe Steph
Dual Family - play from the father's perspective
Cohabitation - creepy old bastard MC, apparently the pregnancy is pretty inconsequential

With harem or thruple:
Parental Love - with pregnancy in some endings
Sorcerer - the MC is in his 30s but is quite older than some LIs, although the game is more notable for the elderly LIs
The Professor
The Professor Chapter II

Very interesting, Melody is especially interesting, many thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: Jaike