Seeking Older Miconisomi games

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
I remember that there were other two games made by them, with love live girls if im not wrong, i tried to find them here but nothing, maybe im wrong and them were from other similar dev but if someon can atleast confirm that would be great

Lixolixolixo

Aug 26, 2018
This thread is pretty old, but just to update those who were curious (like me), on the official Miconisomi website, they state that support was discontinued, and these older games seems to have been taken out of DLSite :(

1688148751361.png

SumF@gola

Sep 22, 2018
This thread is pretty old, but just to update those who were curious (like me), on the official Miconisomi website, they state that support was discontinued, and these older games seems to have been taken out of DLSite :(

View attachment 2735340
Hey, I have the idol Pine game uploaded under a translation request Here.
The Love Live games should be uploaded up above.
I sadly do not have the K-On Mio game. The closest thing I found was a brief video that stitched together some H-Scenes.

n3f

Mar 17, 2021
I have the both.
Love R*per! School Hamedol and Maki x Examination Room
Both have this weird Oculus Rift DK1 and I remember there is a really ghetto way to get them translated from back in the day.
if you tell me or send me to a guide for uploading games in this site I would gladly upload them without any issues