Identify Older TF / Cat girl game

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I am trying to identify an older game. I don't remember the name of it and I want to say it was a HTML (mostly text based) game. The idea is you are a male that meets a witch or succubus or something and you are transformed into a girl. You find yourself in an apartment and I think she sets you up with some clothes. She tells you to get a job and start your life over as a female. The only job you could find though is being a stripper at a local club. This slowly corrupts you and sends you down the path of being addicted to sex and a possible bimbo (or not). You having to learn how to be a proper female along the way and do things like maintain your health, learn how to walk in high heels, avoid being raped at night while jogging, etc...

From time to time she drops back in and makes requests. One of the requests is to rob a secure facility and steal an old statue for her. She wants the statue so that she can absorb the magical energy from it. She tells you to contact someone she knows and you have to learn how to pick locks, defeat security, train up stealth skills, distract dogs and guards, etc... Then when you go in to steal the statue you find an old Egyptian cat statue dedicated to the goddess Bastet. When you get it home you have an option to give the statue to her or absorb its energy. If you absorb its energy you begin slowly transforming into a full cat girl with everything that is involved with being a stripper and slowly becoming an anthropomorphic cat girl.

I know it has been a few years and I don't know if the game ever got completed or was abandoned. I am just trying to remember the name of the game. If someone has any ideas, let me know.

Zacarr

Apr 30, 2018
Cursed is the only game I can think of that had a Cat Girl Tf, but it had others... Hmm Maybe it's some other game? Sounds Fun though.